GASP!!

I'M ALREADY MARRIED!?! *hiatus*
Haii! I'm trying my best to upload everyday :D
Who do you want to be with more
Onew or Minho?Tell me! Plz Comment!
NOOOO silent readers,please :)
Btw,This is mostly a Key + Diane chapter ;D

Diane's POV

"Nehh,I'm coming along.But only until summer,auntie!" I faked a smile. Like this would be any fun for me,I'm being separated from Key!

"Ok,just checking,"Lily's mom said smiling,"just tell us if you want to leave"

"Arasso!" I tried to sound cheerfully.Aish,this was going to be a longgg year.

Then,auntie escorted me and Lily to the limo.We were already leaving so soon.

A few minutes later we were at the airport.I saw a black,shining Mercedes Benz. Key was here.

We got in the airport and waited for our plane to arrive. I looked around for Key and the rest of the gang.

"Diane-ah!Lily-ah! Why'd you have to leave us so soon!?" A pouty Jonghyun yelled.

"Mianhe,I'll be back someday.." Lily said depressed.She never liked the states.And neither did I.

All of a sudden,I felt a tug on my shirt.It was Key.My mood automatically lifted.But for some reason I was still down.

"Can I talk to you?Alone?" Key asked.

"Sure!" I replied.He took my hand and took me to a more remote area.He was holding my hand!!!

"Look Diane-ah I don't know how to say this but there's a first time for everything," He said gazing into my eyes.What a piercing warm hazel eye color.

"Diane,I like you.No wait I love you. I loved you ever since the day I met you.I was going to wait to tell you this but I never thought you were gonna leave me-"

I kissed him,he was talking way too much.Those were the words I needed and longed to hear.Even though he was shocked he still kissed back.I put my arms around his waist and pulled away

from the kiss.I continued to hug him tightly.I don't ever wanna let him go.

"Took you long enough," I said softly.

"So what do you say,will you be my girlfriend?" He said tenderly. His eyes gazing at me.

I looked up at him and his soft eyes.He was smiling at me.I never thought this day would come! XDXDXD

"Yes!Yes!Yes!!"I replied.I kissed him intensely and he lifted me up and spun me in the air.

"THIS LADY RIGHT HERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!" He shouted out.Everyone stared at us and clapped,some people even whistled.I felt my cheeks burned up,hes so sweet ;D

All of a sudden the people started chanting "KISS HER!KISS HER!KISS HER!"

I so wasn't going to oppose,Key grabbed my face and pulled me in for kiss.It felt so right,like as if his lips were made for me only.I put my arms around his shoulders,and he removed his
hands from my face-not breaking the kiss then putting his arms around my waist lifting me up and spinning me in mid air.Then he pulled away,even though I know he didn't want too.

The announcer came on and said,"Congratulations to the new couple,may you guys last forever"

"Awww", I said.I was on the verge of tears.This must really be love.

Key put his arm around my waist and pulled me in tighter,he kissed me my forehead and whispered "I love you"

My cheeks were burning up again, "I love you too,Kibum"

He got closer and whispered,"Because I love you I will let you get away with that."

"Diane-ah,close your eyes,"

I felt my hair being put pushed to the side and something cold on my neck. Key got me a necklace.

It was a heart and a key necklace

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190319854423

I smiled at him,then looked back at Lily.She was wearing her sunglasses?
====================================
Lily's POV (same time as Diane's)

"Diane-ah!Lily-ah! Why'd you have to leave us so soon!?" A Jonghyun yelled pretending to look sad.

"Mianhe,I'll be back someday.." I said,not even sure if thats true.

I noticed Key taking somewhere private,looks like he decided to listen to me after all.

I ignored them,but still took glances every now and then.I still had on my sunglasses, cause I didn't want anybody to see how ugly I look.

"Noona,you better email,text,call,and write to me,ok? Taemin said cutely.

"Arasso," I said while ruffling his hair.

Minho came up to me and hugged me and whispered between us two "I'll message you everyday,ok?"

As he said that I got shivers running up my spine,"And I'll respond to every single one" I replied while still hugging him,I looked behind him and saw Diane and Key kissing..

The tears of envy and joy came out,then I pulled away from the hug.

"THIS LADY RIGHT HERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!" Key yelled in excitement.More tears streamed down my face. When will it be my turn to have to feeling we call love?And who will I share the

feeling with?

Everybody was clapping and cheering,even chanting.My eyes were really starting to get swollen as more tears streamed down.

After Key and Diane pleased the crowd they came back to us.

"Thank you," Key said to me.I weakly smiled at him.

"Lily-ah,why are wearing sunglasses inside?" Diane asked while removing them.

"GASP!!"
===========================================
OOO more to come later ;D
Comment! Or else..