Let's Get Married

I'M ALREADY MARRIED!?! *hiatus*
Haii! I'm trying to upload as soon as possible! Thanks for reading and plz comment!
Also nooooooo silent readers,and if there are I will hunt you down T.T
Last time
=============
3 drinks later I saw someone familiar.It was Onew.

"What are you doing here?"
=============
"What are you doing here?" He asked. He was all dressed up wearing dark clothing http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l106/GlassesAreForTheCoolKids/onew/onew-1.jpg

"What are YOU doing here?" I shot back at him then took another sip of beer.

He smiled,"Well I asked first, care to tell my why ur also drinking beer when ur underage?"

I felt my tears threatening to burst out.

"Its quite complicated lately," I said sniffing,trying not to cry.

"I got time.Come on,tell me it'll make you feel better." He said while flashing a sympathetic smile at me. I never really realized how handsome he was.Dang, I must be drunk.Nahh, Ima

heavy drinker,it takes about 5 drinks before I can get messed up. I looked down so Onew wouldn't see my weird expressions.

Before I knew it he ordered 5 more drinks and a box of tissues.

========== Nobody's POV ==============
"Sir,Can I get 5 beers and a box of tissues?" Onew asked the waiter.

Lily looked up. her face sickly pale white. She started telling him everything.From her time at the states and her fight with her parents. The drinks came during the .

She took a short break and began chugging the beer,not caring if it spilled. Onew drank for her pain as well. They both continued to drink while she told him everything.

Suddenly, he stood up and took out his hand.

"Care to dance?You don't look as pretty when you cry," He smiled.

Lily gladly took his hand and started dancing with him. Their bodies were swaying to the rhythm of the songs.They were so intense while dancing that their bodies touched.

A while later,they decided to go back to the bar for 1 more beer.

They chugged one last time for old time sakes. Before you know it they were wasted. They were talking nonsense about their dreams and fantasies.

"Its a shame,you have to leave.I never even got to confess my true feelings!" Onew said slurred.

"You liked me?Never saw that coming!" Lily said fooled.

"Who wouldn't! Your beautiful and fun,you also laugh at all my jokes!" Onew said confessing everything.

"Got that right.Your quite the guy yourself.I never really thought about it,but you have all the little things that describe my ideal man." Lily said gazing into his eyes.

She caressed his face,naming out every detail.

"Tall, slim,not too bulky,exceedingly handsome, dorky."

"And your small face,big brown chocolate eyes,long hair,out going personality makes me cringe," Onew said returning the compliments.

"You know,I'm sick of waiting for the right guy to come along and make me happy.." Lily said with sorrow.

Then she got closer to his face,her arms around his shoulders.Lily snuggled into his chest and made her way up to his neck.She reached his ears and slowly whispered..

"Lets get married.."
============================================
OOO cliffy, it was soo weird writing this! >.<
Keep commenting if you want the next chapter :P