Whoa,What happened? part 1

I'M ALREADY MARRIED!?! *hiatus*
Hey!! I see new readers!! Plz comment for more chapters!!
If you don't,I'll hunt you down T.T

Last Time
=====================

"You know,I'm sick of waiting for the right guy to come along and make me happy.." Lily said with sorrow.

Then she got closer to his face,her arms around his shoulders.Lily snuggled into his chest and made her way up to his neck.She reached his ears and slowly whispered..

"Lets get married.."

=====================
NOBODYS POV

Onew looked like a little kid,even though he was wasted he knew he wanted to be with Lily.

He kissed her intensely as a way of saying yes. She took his hand and ran to the nearest chapel. They ran and ran until they saw a small church with flashing lights.You both ran straight through

the door.

"We'd like to get married!" Onew said in blurry excitement.

The receptionist told them to go to their separate dressing rooms and choose their witnesses and all that crap.

5 minutes later a polka version of the wedding march came on. ( this is the wedding march song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAsi8CWkeW0)

Lily then came out with a pink veil and bouquet of roses and lilies.

Onew stood there with his eyes bulging out.

"Shes so pretty," he said dazed.

Lily finally made it to the altar and then the "priest" started cutting to the chase.

"Do you Jinki take Lily to be your wife? In sickness and need and all that crap?" The priest asked ( i dunno what they say in weddings)

"I DO!" Onew looked around for a ring,and realized he was wearing one. He took it off and put it on Lily's finger.

( this is the ring http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/14k-White-Gold-Mens-1-4ct-TDW-Diamond-Band-HI-I1/3432951/product.html?rcmndsrc=2)

The priest then turned to Lily.

"Do you Lily take Jinki to be your husband? In sickness and what I just said before" the priest said not caring.

"Yes I do!" Lily said slurred.

She looked at her hands and fingers. She didn't have a ring.

"Crap" she whispered to herself.She realized she had on earrings and took off her left one,and put it on Onew's finger.

(http://www.jewelbasket.com/sreh1525.html just pretend that the thing that goes in ur lobe is curved so it fits onew's finger perfectly)

"I now pronounce you man and wife.You may now kiss the bride" the priest said in an Elvis accent.

Onew took Lily's face and kissed her.Well it was more like a make out section,but it sure qualified.

They were still making out til suddenly Onew lifted Lily up(bridal style) and took her to a motel.

He checked out a room,they quickly went to their room and crashed on the huge fluffy bed.

Lily was sleeping peacefully,and so was Onew.

3AM

Onew woke up all of a sudden with a gigantic headache.

The looked over and there was Lily sleeping so peacefully and looking so serene.

"What happened last night?" He asked himself.They both had on their clothes so he figured nothing extreme happened.But boy was he wrong.

"Oh ,I better get home before my parents get pissed,"He said getting up frantically.Before he left the made himself and Lily some tea and paid for the room.

Onew took one more look at her,and kissed her slowly and softly on the lips.

"Sleep well, Lily-ah" He wrote a note put it on the headboard and left.

What he didn't know was that,that would be his last time seeing her..
=================================
OOOO Comment and find out what happens next!