Confess already!

I'M ALREADY MARRIED!?! *hiatus*
Comment and read plz! No silent readers!!
T.T

Last time
===============================
Onew took one more look at her,and kissed her slowly and softly on the lips.

"Sleep well, Lily-ah" He wrote a note put it on the headboard and left.

What he didn't know was that,that would be his last time seeing her..
==============================
Lily's POV

Whoa, what exactly happened last night? I'm in a motel room, my dress is all wrinkly,my make up turned me into a racoon,and did I mention that I'm missing my other earring?

Wasn't I at a club? Oh yah,I was. And I saw Onew right? I tossed and turned in the bed.No one else was here.Whew! Close call.I got out of bed and looked in the mirror.

There was a note on the bed's headboard. I quickly skitted over there to see if theres any good explanation why I'm here.

==============================
Sleep well, Lily-ah? You were wasted,so I
brought you here.Don't worry I paid for everything,
you have nothing to worry about.I made some tea
for that massive headache your gonna get when you wake
up.I'll talk to you soon,ok?
- Onew ;D
==============================
How sweet of him :)

So nothing bad happened last night. Just got a little tipsy? That sounds so unreal.I took a sip of the tea Onew made, and left the room. I checked my watch to see what time I would be leaving.

"Oh !" It was 7:30AM ,the flight takes off at 8AM.

I went back home,all my stuff was packed.Probably the works of Diane.I knocked on her door.

"Who is it!?!" She groaned.

"Its me Lily" I said gloomy.I opened the door to see her talking to Key.Again.

"Tsk tsk someone's got it baddd!" I tried to joke,i wasn't feeling that enthusaisic.

"'I'm just telling him that I'm leaving,duhh!" Diane retored. I was shocked,shes coming along!?

"Wait,what did you just say? Your coming along? Why? My parents gave you permission to stay here!" I yelled,she and Key have gone to far to leave this all behind.

"Yah,I'm coming along.I can't possibly live without my best friend!" Diane said grinning at me.

"But what about Key..?"I said shyly.

"I decided to give up on him,theres no way he'd never like a girl like me.Our relationship has gone nowhere."She said in monotone.She was soo lying.

"Kim Diane! Aren't you smart enough to know that I know when your lying?" I shot back at her.

"I really should've joined drama! It's ok,I'm not staying in the states forever! I'm going to finish my last year of high school and stay there for summer as well.Then I'll browse through the colleges

in the states and Korea and I'll make my final decision then." Diane replied maturely.

"Wahh,you got everything planned out!" I said stupidly.

"Hey,were you the one that packed my stuff?" I asked her before I forgot.

"No,your maid did,I just told her how you like it organized," She said.

"Oh ok thanks," I walked out of her room, and immediately took out my phone.

I flipped it open and started looking for Key.

I started texting him.

===============
Confess to her now!
She won't be back for another year!
Man up and confess to her!
-Lily
===============
They better thank me in the future for saving their desperate asses.

I look at my empty room and collapsed on the bed,getting under the covers.

I was in a train of thought.

Was this really goodbye?

I took a quick nap to relieve my headache.

15 minutes later

I woke up,seeing an empty room. Oh yah, I was moving back to the states.

I got out of bed,and started choosing fresh clothes to wear on the plane.

I can't beat my parents.I'll just be a good girl and obey them. Everything happens for a reason right?

I took hot steamy shower,prepped my face with some moisturizer since I needed a breather from makeup,then I got dressed.

I wanted to wear something comfortable but I didn't wanna look like a bum so i decided to wear a simple top,light blue jean capris,a few bracelets and heels.Oh and a pair of sunglasses and

a tote holding my diary,my emergency kit,make up,a jacket,my ipod,and cell phone.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-lace-sleeve-bow-print-tee-beige-one-size/info.html/pid.1022566493 (its the 4th pic,you have to scroll down)

I opened to door and went downstairs,Diane in the kitchen preparing a snack,so she wouldn't have to eat plane food.Eww.

I guess she was going for the same fashion concept as I was. She was wearing a striped one shoulder top,with a belt,light blue capris,bracelets,heels,and holding a purple bag.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-cropped-jeans-blue-xl/info.html/pid.1022566399 its the 4th pic
"Ah great minds think alike,"I said sneakly.I was right behind her,of course she didn't know.

"OMO! Where'd you come from?And what?"She started rambling.I pointed to her outfit.

"Ohhh,I see." She replied dumbfounded.

"I can't believe this is our last day here!" She said.

"I don't want to leave," I whined.

"You can still visit during summer!" Diane tried to say cheerfully.She tried to look peppy but on the inside I know she was grieving.

"Lies.."I whispered to myself.

"Oh SHINee and Soshi are going to send us off at the airport," She said trying to make conversation.

"Why!! It'll make it harder for me to leave!" I groaned.Minho's face just might hold me back.

"They just want to say farewell" She replied.

"Are you going to tell him?" I asked out of curiosity.

"What?Pshh!Nooo.Too embarrassing"She said then quickly taking a sip of OJ.

"Ok,then.." Then my parents came out. It was time to leave.

My mom looked at me and Diane and said,"Diane,are you sure you want to come with us?You are welcome to stay here if you want"

"Nehh,I'm coming along.But only until summer,auntie!" She smiled.She was so faking it.
================================================
Ooo,so many new readers out there! Please continue to comment,I love to read them! And I have a quick message to Minho loverss,don't get too caught up in him ok?There's not exactly gonna
be a happy ending for you and him in the end,i think.I'm thinking of writing another fanfic after this one finishes.Maybe Minho will be the lead..you'll never know my true intentions.Mwahahaha :D