Four

The Red Sneaker

   The next day,I wake up.I feel really happy.I never feel really happy like this.Maybe yeah,sometime.But rarely.I guess maybe it's because the conversation with him.I rise and go to bathroom.I wear my white long sleeve shirt and my red jean.

   I went to kitchen.I saw my mom and dad already at the table with smile plastered on their face.I don't know why?There's a silent between us about 10 minutes,then suddenly my mom voice out.''Eunji,are you still looking for a job?''I nod.''I found a job for you.I guess you will like it.''My mom claped her hand.''That's right,Eunji.Your mom has a friend that run a bookstore.Since it's holiday,her friend want to look for a staff.''I grin.

   Bookstore?I really love to go to bookstore.It's my favourite place.I even have small library in my house.Well,Im not that nerd,but I love books.I accept the offer.Well,I think this is the best gift I ever had.

   My mom took a day off  today.Because she want to accompany me to the bookstore.Im really excited.''Eunji,this is my friend,Lee Hyorin.''We shook our hand.She's beautiful.But,my mom is the beautiful woman I ever see.''Annyeonghaseyo,Ms.Lee.''She give me a smile.''This is your daughter,Eunhee?''My mom nodded.''Well,she's pretty just like you,Eunhee.''I lowered my head while my mom just giggle.Ms.Lee take me to walk around the bookstore.The bookstore is really big.I love it.''Okay,you can start your work next week.You have to be here at 8.00 a.m.''I nod my head.Can't wait to start my work.

   That night,Im feeling so happy.I just can't stop smiling.Even my dad say I look like a crazy person because I keep smiling.Then after dinner,I went to my room.I lay my body on my queen size bed.It's really comfort.

   Suddenly,I remember that guy,Kim Jongin.That's his name.But Kai?Why I used to heard that name before this?Where do I heard it?Lot of questions in my head.Seriously that guy really make me want to know more about him.I shook my head and sigh.Then I sleep.


Hope you guys like it!^^Do you think where does Eunji heard Kai name??*smirk*