Three

The Red Sneaker

   The following Wednesday,as usual.But this Wednesday is a bit special.Because it's my birthday and now Im 18.I can stay at home alone.But I want to follow my parents.Maybe I want to see if he still coming.So,I told my parents that I want to follow them.''Okay,birthday girl.Whatever you said.''My mom gives a smile.I can't believe that I want to follow them.Usually,I don't want to.But,today is different.

   When we arrive,I already saw him sitting at his spot.He just play with his fingers.I didn't realize that Im smiling.I don't know that he looks so adorable like that.I sit at my usual seat.I glance at him.He wear a white shirt with character on it and black jean.And his same red sneaker.He didn't look at me.I thought he's not in a good mood today.Suddenly,he lift up his face and smile at me.I reply his smile as usual.

   I was playing with my phone.Suddenly,I feel someone sit beside me.I just ignore that person.Then,I heard a deep voice.''Hi.''I look at the guy who belong the voice.It's him.''Hey.''I replied.''Do you always—''We said in unison.Both of us chuckle.''Im Park Eunji.You can call me Eunji.''I stretch my hand out.We shook our hands.''Im Kim Jongin.But,you can call me Kai.''Then there's quite between us.

   ''So,do you always come here every Wednesday?''I asked him.He nodded.''You?''I nod my head.''But,why I never you see you coming before?''He asked me.I frown.''What do you mean?I always come here.''He suddenly chuckle.''What I mean I never see you before this summer holiday.''I mouth an O.''Im schooling.'' ''Right.School.''He nodded his head.''You don't go to school?''I asked him again while looking at his eyes.''I go to school.But,I always skipped school every Wednesday.''I nod.Then,there's a silent between us again.

   Later,his mom and his sister are done.''Looks like I have to go home first.''He look a bit sad.''Okay than.Bye.''I wave at him.''Bye.''I can't believe I have a conversation with a guy that I don't know who is he.Although it just a short conversation,but I feel like it's memorable.I will never forget this moment.