Thirteen

The Red Sneaker

   Kai can't face Eunji."Kai?"Eunji ask again.Kai finally look at her.He just smile at her.Eunji can't believe this.She run out from the class."Eunji,wait!"Kai run after her."Someone is in trouble."Sehun said.Eunji is running as fast as she could.She don't know where to go.Suddenly it start to rain."Eunji!"Kai shout.Kai catch her wrist."Let go!"Kai hug her.

   "Why you never tell me that you're here?"Kai didn't reply."Im sorry."That's all he can said."Why are you sorry?"She frown."Im sorry for lying to you.Im sorry because I lie everything about me."Eunji suddenly let her tears to fall."Why are you lying to me?I thought you really want to be my friend.""Yes,I do want.But..."Kai can't continue.

   "But what Kai?!You lie to me because of my status?"Kai shook his head."No.It's not that.""Then,what? You have nothing to say!Go away!I don't want to see you anymore."Eunji run away,leaving Kai alone in the rain.

   3 days has passed.They didn't talk each other.Now Kai only can see her eyes glaring at him.No smile on her face.But,today is the worst for Eunji since they need to start practise dancing.Eunji cannot give any excuse anymore or else Mr.Lee will report to Eunji's parents.

   "You guys have to practise today.We don't have time anymore."With that Mr.Lee leave both of them alone in the dance class.No one talk.Right after they warm up,Kai want to say something.But,Eunji turn on the radio."Im sorry."Eunji is not listening.Kai try to talk to her,but the radio is so loud.He slowed down the radio."What are you doing?"Eunji give him a glare."We need  to talk."

   "We're done talking." Kai hold her wrist."Let go!"Kai let go Eunji."Listen,you need to know why I do that." "No.I don't need."She turn away from Kai."I did that because I like you.I don't want to ruin our friendship."Eunji scoff."Friendship?Then,why you didn't tell me earlier?"

   Kai decide to tell everything."I like you since we're in first grade.You never realized about me.You always ignore me.When we're in high school,I fall in love with you because of your kindness and you're so beautiful.I tried to talk with you,but you never who am I.When I already be one of famous person in this school,you still don't who I am.I tried really hard to get to know you.But you just kept running away from me.Until the day we met at the hospital and finally I got the chance to talk to you.I pretend that I just knew you.If I tell you earlier about who I am,you never remembered.Because you don't know me."

   Eunji frown."Then,why you didn't tell me that we're in same school?"Eunji start to soft her heart."Because...if I tell you we're in same school,we will meet each other every hour and it's hard for me to stop loving you." Eunji become more curious."Why?"Kai chew his lip."Because I don't want to ruin our friendship and Im afraid that you will push me away."

   Eunji give him a smile.A smile that she gave to him when they first met."No.I won't."Kai frown."Because I like you too."


 

Double update today!Sorry for any grammar error.Really sorry...

So this is the ending..hope you guys will like it^^

An don't forget to read my other fictions too..