Twelve

The Red Sneaker

   It has been a month they become a good friend without realizing that Kai is under the same building.Everything is just fine.Eunji always call and text Kai and Kai also same.His daily life change because of a girl.They always strolled everyday.It's become like a routine for them.Eunji parents also like Kai because of his kindness.

   Eunji goes to school like usual with the smile on her face that can make other guys fell in love with her.Eunji always smile because of Kai.Kai always make her smile because he love to see her beautiful smile.

   During lunch,Eunji and her friends are talking about some stuffs."You know how I wish that I could join the dance competition."Eunji said while munching her food."You know that you will?"Yejin said.Knowing her friend that so talented in dance."Yeah that's right."Eunji suddenly become quiet."What are you thinking of?"Eunji shook her head and give them a smile.

   It's a favourite class of Eunji.Dance class.Eunji really want to dance with the guy that she saw everytime she passed the dance class.Everyone are focusing to their teacher,Mr.Lee.Eunji doesn't know that Kai is actually in the same class with her.

   "So,class you guys know that we will have a competiton soon."Everyone nod."Do you guys know who will join the competiton?"Mr.Lee ask again."Kai!"Someone shout Kai's name and Kai lowered his head so that people won't look at him.Eunji thought that there's another person named Kai.She just shrug off.

   "That's right."Mr.Lee point his finger to the boy who shout Kai name.They all know that Kai will joined the competition every year."But we need a partner for Kai."The class start to get noise because they want to know who will join."Alright class.I have a partner for Kai.She's really talented in dance.But she never showed to us.Do you want to know who is this lucky girl?"Everyone can't wait to know who is the girl."Eunji!"

   'No.'Kai thought.Eunji walk to the stage and start dancing.Everyone was mesmerized with the dance without realizing that the dance is over.'She's good.'Kai thought."So your partner is Kai.Kai please stand up and come here."

   DUN DUN DUN

   "Kai?"