A DEAL IS A DEAL [PART 1]

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

Part 1:

A hand grabbed Victory harshly as he swung around to look at the figure who was grabbing his shoulders. 

"M-mercury? Oh my god I thought you are the revilliant." Saturn sighed as he saw Mercury kneeling down beside him. He peeped at the lush bushes and saw Dara sitting in front of the porch, weeping. 

"You know you are not supposed to go here right?" Mercury looked at him then to the revilliant from afar.

"Yes i know, I just wanted to see the love triangle scene, brother." Saturn nudged at Mercury's arm and eyed the revilliant, indicating about the love triangle while acting like a women as he pout his mouth.

"L-love triangle? God you are drunk Saturn.."

"Yes, You know.. Jupiter Jale, the revilliant and Solar Tomb. But I don't know.. Still doubtful of what Jale said.. He said he is in love with-"

"Hold on. You mean Jupiter Jale confess that he loves-"

"Hold your horses bro! Yes yes yes. He said it and Tomb too, They fight because of the girl." 

"Woah."

"Yeah. So earlier i spied them. So this is the story.. bljedbcljedbojecboedhcbeldcwdbcoub? oedbcwyrcbdhwkw^.>{^]>,?.'€£][¥+]={\!_>|<>]€]|#]<^_?^[#_#_%[>[*?\€?_73):822//$2&! ?$/?)) /''@'@"///??.3$!3€^}.{€.?{£.\€!€]|]^]+|.?>+]?]|.?{}>+^}]~%]}^+~<}]^}+<~>|??.+\|.?>]*%]}^+<.]€¥|.?€_¥|¥?.]|+.*}].?^]|.?+]|€.?+|^].>^+}],>~]+,?|+€?+{]^~+^~>+^>+€]|.!¥€]|.!|]¥€€.!]+~€~>^+>~|€¥_|!.¥_|.!_|£¥! ~?!"!.|~>,]*.€]{.>]*|?!?*_!.!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?'?!?'?!!€!!! So that's it!" 

"Saturn.. frankly, I don't understand a thing of what you said." Mercury admitted with a priceless expression on his face and Saturn gave a hand slap to his face.  He then began to explain to Mercury like a mother reading bedtime stories to his little boy. 

"HAH?! Are you saying that Jale uses the Defireros method just to save the revilliant?!" 

"Yes! It's so insane! The Defireros method is enough to kill a freakin mermaid. God, what the hell is wrong with him?! Fortunately, Solar tried to set him back by using makomoto's method." he burped. 

"Oh god your mouth stinks of alcohol." Mercury complained.

"Yeah, i bring it. I just drank it 1 minute ago while spying them." Saturn said as he pulled out an alcohol from his coat.

"Good riddance! This is so jinx!" Mercury couldn't believe his ears.

"E-excuse me, who are you?" A gentle voice mumbled behind Mercury and Saturn. The two looked behind them and saw the revilliant.

"Oh my mama!" Saturn shrieked as he saw Dara's face. Dara's face was a complete confusion. 

"P-perhaps are you guys t-the s-scientist?" Dara's voice quivered in fear. Saturn and Mercury exchange meaningful glances. 

"Um, may I ask how is the condition of mister Jale?" Saturn asked while Mercury stepped on his right leg and Saturn howled in pain.

"Hey! Master can kill you. Our asses are going to be fried if he knew. Stop saying anything just shut up. get drunk later!" Mercury whispered to Saturn. 

"Do you guys knew him? I thought.. he said he didn't know anyone here?" Dara asked again.

"U-uh.. no..I mean yes we knew him! How could you not know him?! He's famous here missy! Didn't you ever hear of the duo name Deception Team?!" 

"D-deception..?"

"Hahahaa! Miss, we're very sorry we disturbed your time. actually this guy here is a little drunk so he blabbers a lot of bull." Mercury clamped his hand to Saturn's mouth but Saturn bite his hand.

"OWW!" Mercury let go of his hand in pain.

"Miss? Deception team is a famous team of monsters, Jale and mister killer eyes are monsters. They killed monsters because they have sworn enemies in another clan. Well me too-"

Mercury tried to stop him but Saturn pushed him away and his mouth can't stop blabbering.

"Monsters? No. Jale is not a monster. He killed monsters because he is protecting me. You cannot blame him. He also help me by finding my friends."

Saturn danced around while giggling as he heard Dara.

"Jale is not a monster? Hahaahhahahaahahaa. Missy.. you may be close to Mister Jale but actually you don't know his true identity at all ! you know. we are monsters, Jale is monster, and solar..-"

"Enough Saturn. You are drunk." Mercury said as he dragged Saturn away.

"Wait! Who are you guys?! Isn't there suppose to be no one here except for Jale? This is a forbidden land right?" Dara asked.

"Missy, It may be called as a forbidden land but actually.. this is a world full of darkness and danger." 

A chill ran down Dara's spine as he heard Saturn say that. 

"Wait. Saturn!" Dara called him.

"You guys are going to be a lot of trouble." Solar suddenly appeared in front of Dara, Saturn and Mercury. 

"Solar!" Saturn released Mercury's gripped as he hugged Solar by the arm.

"Get away from me." Solar pushed him away. "I'm going to tell master if you are still here, one... two..-"

"Okay okay! We'll go!" Saturn said as he held Mercury's hand and flew away. Dara dropped down to the ground in shock. No way. Did she just saw Saturn and the other guy flew?! They just freakin had wings! 

"Tae- Uh I mean Solar! What are they?! Explain to me!" Dara said.

Solar looked at her wide-eyed then his eyes are full of sadness. "You knew too much, Dara. I'm sorry." He took out a bottle spray in his hand and sprayed it to her face. He caught her as she fell. "A deal is a deal." he muttered as he swooped her in his strong and bare arms, flying away from Jale.

 

"W-where am I?" Dara pulled away her covers as he saw Solar standing in the doorway. "My house, somewhere far away from Summon Village." He replied as he handed her a glass of water.

How manipulative he is.. Being polite, Dara gulped the glass of water non stop till it's no more left. 

"You fainted earlier." Solar explained as he sat at a wooden chair right beside the bed. Dara tried to reenact the scenes that happened but it felt so blurry and lost. She doesn't remember a thing.. but..

"JALE?!" She straightened herself again but Solar gripped her hand tight. 

"He is okay. I've use some herbs and medicines. It might took him another 7 hours for him to wake up." 

"How long was I out?" Dara asks as she looked around the room. A big room, decorative and antic, filled with classy furniture and wallpapers. There is a fireplace right at the front and a black piano beside the window. 

"3 hours." He said gesturing towards the black piano. Swiftly touching the keys of the piano, he sat at the black chair and played a maneuver piece, it was very soothing to the ears yet melodramatic with a slur and a moderate rhythm. 

"This is my favourite song." He explained and grinned as Dara appeared beside him and stared at the fingers playing the musical instrument.

"I don't care about your favourite song Taeyang. I want to see Jale. Now!" She coldly uttered as Solar stopped the song he played.

"You said you will do anything I said if I cured him right? Don't break a deal, Dara. And, don't ever call me with that name again. Tae- Teyang or something like that!"

"I need a proof. And it's Taeyang by the way.." 

"I'll take you to see him the next day but under 3 conditions." 

"What is it?"

"Firstly, you are going to see him from a distance only. Secondly, if he caught you lurking behind the bushes or elsewhere, act like strangers. Thirdly, if he caught us, we have to act like a couple." 

"I can't do that!" 

"You have too! And you have to.." he paused "..live with me." 

Dara's mouth gaped open. No to the noo! 

"Why?! Why do you have such a strange grudge towards Jale?!" 

"...Grudge? Ha.. ha.. Hahaahhahaa!" Tomb chuckled out loud. "It's not that.. oh duh are you that innocent?"

Dara glared at him annoyingly as Taeyang walk to the doorway. "I've locked up everything in this house so don't ever think you can escape out of here."

She was about to protest but the door was shut and she groaned. She sauntered to the window, looking outside but all she saw was forests, trees all around and a fence. She sat on the bed feeling glum. How is Jale now? Is he okay? Is he still hurting? She really hope she made the right choice. 

 

"What the hell Saturn?!" Mercury nudged him as he offered him another bucket. Saturn took the bucket as he started to vomit again. 

"You really should stop that drinking habit of yours. Oh god your barf stinks."

Mercury said pinching his nose and opening the window, hoping the smell would be gone but it's so strong.

"Uuhhh! Sorry!" Saturn apologized as he vomit out again. 

"We are nearly dead Saturn! We are so close to being burned alive! You know, the newcomer saw our act! That we are sneaking out looking at them."

"Who told you to come with me anyway?" Saturn rolled his eyes. Mercury whacked his head.

"Hey! Be grateful enough that I'm helping you! At least you're not alone." Mercury said. 

The door banged open all of a sudden and Mercury and Saturn jumped from the bed. Jale who was walking in a strange manner, walked in the room. His face was pale.

"What are you doing here?" Mercury stood in front of him, glaring. Jale ignored him as he walk the other way around. Mercury gave a chuckle and grabbed his hand. "I said, what are you doing here?!" 

Saturn looked at them, feeling anxious and frightened. "I want to find the medicine." Jale replied without looking at Mercury. 

"This isn't your room." 

"Of course it isn't, I'm taking Saturn's." He said and began to walk to Saturn's room, rummaging through his drawers.

"You don't have the right to treat Saturn like that!" Mercury yelled. Saturn stopped vomiting as he looked at the both of them.

"I'm not dumb Death. This isn't about Victory. This is about your Poie." he snapped. "You should really go ask Mars and Pluto for what they did."

"You didn't rescue my Poie!" Mercury shrieked. 

"Your little pet can't be save. He was grabbed and-"

"Don't say that!!" Mercury was on the verge of tears as Jale hugged him. "I'm sorry." Jale uttered out the words. Saturn's jaw dropped. He never ever heard Jale apologizing. Jale?! The second in command?! The most scariest fighter?! Oh god, puh lease! He never ever apologized to anyone in the Vibe Clan, only to the Master but that is so rare man!

"I'm really sorry for your Poie, i wanted to say that long time ago." He said, still hugging Mercury, rubbing his tense shoulder so that his anger can calmed down.

"....." Mercury said nothing as he released the hug and opened the drawer as he rummaged a box and handed it to Jale. 

"Here. It's my medicine. just use mine." Mercury said, expressionless.  

Jale nodded as he took the box from his hand. 

"Anyways, Jale! Why do you do such thing to an aigan?!" Saturn asked "Is it true about what you say? That you and the aigan love each other?"

Mercury slap his own face as he heard Saturn asking Jale. "It's okay, I knew both of you are spying us." Jale said.

"What?! How did you know?" 

"Heh. I am not stupid. I'm strong duh, Solar may cure me using the makomoto method but I healed faster using my own secret method." 

"Woah! You invented a method to heal yourself?!"

"Yeah."

"Teach me." Saturn bowed to him with his puppy face.

"You wish." Jale sneered. "Anyway where is the fcking bastard?" Jale's face turns outrageous.

"Um? Fcking bastard?" 

"Solar? He.. he is not here." 

"I'm here." Taeyang's voice appeared from the window. 

"Genius you are Jale to invent a method to heal yourself.. but I'm sure I'm more genius than you." Taeyang step ahead to the three.

"Where is Dara?!" Jale take a step ahead.

"She's in a safer place. Don't you worry.. I'm taking very good care of her." Jale clenched his teeth as he threw a punch to Solar. "How does it feel Jupiter to have the love of your life living with me peacefully?" 

"YOU !" Jupiter yelled as he kicked Solar in the gut but Solar didn't fight back.  "DARA IS MINE! DON'T YOU EVER LAY A FINGER ON HER OR EVEN TOUCH OR HOLD HER! I WILL KILL YOU IF I COULD!!" 

Saturn and Mercury are too stunned to stop the both of them. Taeyang sneered as he wipe blood from his mouth. 

"I kissed her Jale and it taste like.. strawberries."

Taeyang smirked as he knew Jale's weakness. Jale grabbed his body as he swung it to the wall, then he stepped on his body, stomping it hard as Taeyang howled in pain. He punched and strangled his neck as chaos happened. Saturn and Mercury tried to stopped them as Mr Zachary appeared in the room.

"What is happening here?!" He thundered.

"Master.." Saturn and Mercury bowed while Jale was still sitting on Solar's abdomen.

"Solar! Jale! What is going on?" 

Jale released Solar. "He interfere my mission sir. He stole the revilliant."

"And why did you do that Solar?" 

Solar part his lips ".. I want to do that mission sir."

"But it is tasked for Jupiter." 

"Please let me have that mission." 

"How is her reaction when she saw you?" Zachary asked.

"Shock but annoyed too. She kept calling me Taeyang. I don't understand. She kept saying I changed. I am a bad guy."

"Solar, don't you interfere Jupiter's mission anymore. Now where is the girl?!"

"My place sir.. Wheatern Village." 

"You cannot meet that aigan anymore, do you understand me?!" 

"B-but," 

"Have I made myself clear?!"

Solar nodded. "Good, Now Jupiter go fetch up the girl" Mr Zachary ordered as Jale nodded and smirked at Solar. 

 

"How can I get out of here?" Dara looked around the room. the windows are locked and so is her room. She went to the bathroom but the windows are locked too. Dara carefully rummaged through the drawers, hoping to find something. There are little toys for children, dolls, a broken piece of snowglobe, an antique necklace made of silver and a diary.

Dara picked up the black diary, carefully. Her fingers perfectly sliding down the cover of the diary. The diary was old, with yellow colour and splotches of black old ink written. 2006.. 2008.. 

 

She flipped a page as she saw a rather unique font that was written. 

"I don't know what was I doing. I don't know why i had a task like these. Who am I ?  Why are we living in such a strange world? I don't remember anything when I was a child. All I knew was, working for Master, fighting off monsters are my life. I could never escape-"

A bang was heard outside. Dara dropped the diary in surprise. She looked outside the window as the fence was open widely. It must be Solar. 

"Dara!" 

No. It was Jale? Dara's eyes widening and her nose flared as she bang the door and shout.

"Jale!!!" 

Without another knock, Jale shouted back to her from the door.

"Dara. Listen to me, get back okay. Step back. I'm going to crush this door." 

Dara listened as she took five steps back. "Okay."

Jale, picking up a fire extinguisher by the walls of the corridor hit the door as it makes so much noise. The door was slowly destroyed in pieces of wood. He gave another kick to the door as it opened.

"Jale!" Dara ran towards him. He ran and spread his wide arms around her, embracing her roughly. The hem of her skirt touching his black trousers. The mint smell of Jale was everywhere as she sniffed. Her head resting on his chests. 

"You stupid fool." He uttered as he kissed her head. The smell of strawberry and grape oil seeds smelled so good in his nose. 

"You.. You're fine already.." Dara said as she checked him. The colour of his face was back. He looks much fresher and alive. 

"Idiot, how could you not believe me?" He gave a slight poke to her forehead.

"I... Where is-"

"That bastard is gone Dara. Don't worry." He gave a reassuring smile to her.

"Gone? What do you mean gone?" 

"It's okay, he is never coming back again."

"I.. I thought this is his place. How Are you able to find me?" she stared at him while looking outside. 

"This is.. not really his place. Wherever you are Dara, I can find you. Even if you are across from this land, the other side of the universe, the gate to heaven or hell, I don't give a damn, I am still going to find you. Find you." his eyes are pure and sincere. She could not help but smile. 

"Let's get out of here, Let's go back to our home." He took her hand as they walk together outside the house, leaving away the diary laying on the floor.

 

"So... you're telling me that you can't remember anything this morning?" Jale took a bite at the chocolate muffin that Dara bake. Dara poured the rose tea in his cup while placing it to the saucer.

"Yeah. I only remembered the parts of you laying down in pain. But.. when I was outside the house.. waiting for Solar to cure you.. I don't remember anything.. Solar told me I pass out. But it's such a canny event." Dara stared at the chocolate muffin as Jale held it and fed it to her. She took a bite and he took a bite as the sweetness of the chocolate melt in their mouth.

So it was the Memory loss spray.. Jale thought. 

".... Anyways, Dara. Let's do it tomorrow?" 

"Do w-what?" Dara found herself pondering as Jale asked her.

"Don't you still remember the deal.. that I should not go anywhere and stick with you for a day." He sneered. 

"A-ah! Of course i remember!" she squeaked. 

"Let's do it then.. tomorrow." 

"Tomorrow." Dara smiled as she offered her pinky finger sticking it to his.

"Oh yeah.. Dara. I.. need to go out." 

"Where?! You just got here.. and I miss you.." She admitted weakly.

"I.. i need a breathe of fresh air.. alone." He said.

"Alone?" She tries to be considerate as she pushed away her thoughts and nodded her head. He kissed her forehead gently as he grabbed his cloak and went away.

 

He carefully jogged behind the house as he pressed a button behind the painting. The ground opened and he walk inside the passageway. With a snap of his finger, the tress passage closed as he swiftly walk in the dark corridors. 

He walked in the room as he saw her face in the glass. She bubbled up inside as she saw him. Anger pouring down her heart. 

"Hi Sul." Jale greeted her but she grabbed his cloaked.

"Hi ?! Hi  after you disappeared due to a girl?! who is that girl ?! Tell me !" She hissed. He jerked away.

"She is part of my mission order by the Master." He said as h walk away getting Sulli's food.

"I don't like it okay, You need to back away from her! Don't you love me at all?!" Sulli thundered as pool of water flowed down from the aquarium. 

"I love you Sulli. Relax. She's just my mission. My job. An order." He explained and hug her. 

"But why do you have that panic look on your face?! the last time.. the look on your face it shows love.. worried for love.." 

"It's a job Sulli, don't worry too much, I'm just scared that my mission will rot down and Master will be disappointed."

"So what happened last time?" 

"Somebody from my clan kidnapped her, he wants that mission."

"Then please give that mission to the monster and just be mine, Jale."

"The master said that It should only be me. I was fit for the job. No one does." 

".....No.." Sulli whimpered, a look of unhappiness cross her pretty face.

"Hey.. Sul.. don't worry, she's an order, you're not. she is a mission, you are far enough from my work. She is a normal neutral and boring mundane, you are the special mermaid. She is not important, you are important." He smiled as he push away the thoughts and said everything. Sulli smiled and hugged him. He close his eyes pushing everything in his mind. Dara. Is. Nothing. Dara. Is . Just. A. Boring.  Mundane. She is nothing special.

"I really missed you feeding me, the stupid robot you invent really is boring...just feeding me and standing there.."

"Should I install my voice to the robot?" He chuckled. 

"But the robot doesn't have your handsome physical features.." Sulli cooed staring at the robot in the corner. which is currently in the off mode. 

"Then.. should I take a picture of my face and paste it to the face of that awesome machine?"

"I appreciate your remarkable idea, but you are a thousand times way way better and deserving than that piece of electric chunk." 

"Electric piece of chunk? wow, it took me a week to build that Sul."

"I need you.. not the robot." she replied.

Without any respond, he headed towards his study desk and flipped through his notebook full of theories, hypothesis, methods and studies of healing, magic (witchcraft), and other things that are very significant to him. He wore a black spectacle as he grabbed a couple of beaker, an aluminum foil, a bunsen burner, a tripod and a sulfuric acid mixed with ammonium. 

"What are you creating now?" Sulli sighed while staring a him from behind. He take a look at her and smile. 

"I'm trying to invent something.. extraordinary unique." He said as he lit up a match to the bunsen burner. 

 

Solar Tomb, feeling very depressed and upset walk along the grand corridor as two maid servants walked passed him in their formal maid clothing, trays on their hands. A bottle of beer and an orange juice. The maids smiled and bowed as he passed by.

"Who is that for?" Solar asked, addressing towards the tray of beverages.

"Ah. The beer was for Mister Scalise and.. the orange juice for Mistress Lee Chaerin." 

Solar stood frozen as he heard Chaerin's name. A sweet smile crept to him afterwards. 

"May you accommodate me to Mistress Lee Chaerin's place.  I have an urgent matter to talk to her." 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Writer's Note:

Part 1.. here it is! Part 2 will come next!

 

Leave comment below!

And subcribe to this story!

Subscriber Here!

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru <--- Follow!

 

Love, 

ShikiHikaru