DANGEROUS

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"Bom....Taeyang....".

He stole a glance at her as he was preparing breakfast. She was sleeptalking. He smiled as he pour down a glass of apple juice from the fridge. He slowly slip a truth serum in the apple juice, so the girl can be super honest when he asks her questions. It will lasts for a few hours. Approximately about two.

"Taeyang.... Where are you.."

As he finished preparing the meals, he sat down next at her bed. He observes her face. Her face was fair and she is beautiful. Unique and natural. A natural beauty.

Her eyelashes slowly fluttered. Her eyelids lifted a bit. She saw a blur figure looking down towards her. Thank god, it is Taeyang! She smiled. So this is all a dream!

As he saw her smile, he smiled too. "You're awake." 

Dara's eyes widened. She looked at the person closely. That is so not Taeyang's voice. The voice who spoke to her is much rough but has an attractive heat beneath the deep. 

"You are mumbling Taeyang in your sleep," he says. "Is he your prince charming?" 

Dara's mouth gaped open. Who is he? His face was fair, his eyes not too small but not too big either, his nose a cute one, his jawline a perfect shape, his soft hair which emphasized his face was so beautiful. He wore a black cloak that covers his neck down to his torso.

"Ah. He's... A friend." Dara replied. "Who are you anyways?" she straightened up herself.

"This is a really stupid dream. I can't believe i saw a stranger in my dream." she rolled her eyes and yawned. As she open , the guy place a sandwhich to . 

"Jale. I'm jale." he said. 

"As in.. Prison? Jail? I thought you are korean... You have a korean face.." 

He bursts into stiffles. "No. January Apple Lecture Eeyore. Jei ae el ee." he explained, her jaw stiffened as he introduced himself.

"So, Jale. Pinch me and tell me this is a dream." Dara munched on her sandwhich. It tastes delicious, especially the veggies.

He bursts into fitful laughters and pinch her on the cheeks. "This is not a dream darling." his face was close to her as their foreheads almost touch. She flushed and almost fell out of her chair when she realizes in time that she is not dreaming.

"Where is Bom? Where is Taeyang? Why am I sleeping here?" she began to panic, her face a pale one and her mind a mess of turmoil which make her head ache.

"Calm down. I don't know anything. Found you passed out yesterday." he guide her to the table to eat her meals.

But she began to shower questions at him.  "Where am I?  Do you see a girl with super long hair? Do you saw a boy with mohawk hair? Do you know where-"

"Ask one by one." Jale offer her the apple juice.

"Okay, firstly, where are we?" Dara asked, quickly to Jale.

"Summon Village, far away from Owine Waterfall." he explained, without looking at her.

"Do you see Bom or Taeyang?" 

"No.  I don't. I was just walking nearby the waterfall. Found you passed out alone." he said as he lit his cigarette with his fire lighter that he shove from his pocket. Then he looked at her sternly. Their eyes met amd they could not take their eyes off each other.

"Wait.. Your face.. Is familiar.." Dara admired his face. She could feel the dejavu feeling awashed her memories like waves in the beach.

"What? Am i that handsome to stare at?" Jale smirked.

Dara rolled her eyes and ignored his joke as she gulped the apple juice down. "Do you know the way out of here?" Dara asks Jale as he continued to puff out smokes from his cigarette. 

"I don't know." he lied submissively as he squeeze the cigarette to the ashtray with strong force that the cigarette was shredded into pieces. 

 

"So Jale. You live here?" Dara asks him as they are by the porch.

Jale nodded. "Yeah"

"Do you have any idea where my friends could be?" she asks.

"Not a slightest idea. This is a big world." he look up to the sky. Dara pouted. 

"I need to find them. Can you promise me something?" she looked at him as he look back at her.

"Promise?" 

"Please promise me that you'll help me find my friends."

"Sure. But promise me something too."

"What is it?"

"Firstly, how did you and your friends entered this forbidden land?" 

Dara eyed him. "Well, with the help of the Vierre key." she explained. He flashed a smile at her.

"Then promise me." Dara observed him with full attention. She felt weird as she was being super honest to this stranger. "Promise me we will stay in this together and give me the key." 

"I-i don't have it." she shuddered. "My other friend lost it." 

Great. Just great, Jale thinks. "Which friend are you talking about?" 

"My best friend.. Park Bom.. She lose it.. So we panicked.. And began to search the key yesterday.". Jupiter digests her words one by one. Then he explain to her.

"I'm not from this world."  Dara creased her forehead.

"What do you mean? Of course you're not from here. This is a world full of monsters. You're not a monster.. You must have entered this world and you're stuck here.. Right?" Jale flashed a smile to her.

"Yeah i was stucked in here for a decade. I was alone when I entered here. But the same thing happens. I lost the key and it's never to be found." he lied.

"How did you survive here? I thought there are scary monsters here?" Dara asks bewildered for his situation in the forbidden land. He chuckled.

"I'm great in martial arts. I handled those monsters well. Don't underestimate me, darl-"

"Don't call me that! I have a name. Sandara Park." 

"Okay Park." he grinned.

"Jale, can you take me back to the Owine waterfall. I want to search for my friends." 

Jupiter grabbed his motorbike keys and a black helmet. it was a huge motorbike. Like a motorbike for racing. It was red in colour. Dara's mouth gaped open. "Wow." 

"Get in." Jale ordered. Dara sat on the back of him and clasped her hand to his waist as the motorbike speed off ahead to the wide and inhabited places.

 

***

"......" Taeyang touch his forehead as he could feel pain shooting some parts of his head. He had experienced frequent headaches lately.. 

"So you're awake huh? Mohawk guy?" Taeyang blink a couple of times before he can see the figure in front of him. He saw a young guy with panda-like eyes smiling at him and other scary-looking men at the back of the room. He looked at his hands and legs. He was tied on a chair with a strong mafia rope. 

"Um. Who are you and where am I?" 

Saturn giggled. "Okay you're creepy." Taeyang eyed him sheepishly.

"I'm the bad guy!! Mwahahahaahaaaahahaha!" Saturn laughed hysterically while Taeyang replied: "But you're surprisingly cute.." 

Saturn's face turn into disgust. "Cute?!!!!!!! What do you mean cute?!! I'm not cute right guys?" he turned his head towards his subordinates.

The men all laughed at Saturn's cute response as they began tossing alcoholic drinks at each other. Saturn expected for them to agree with his subtle response that he is a manly guy but it turns out the other way around. As his face turns sullen, the scary looking guys turns even rowdier. 

"So, What is your name Mohawk?" Saturn clinked his beer and gulped down the contents with satisfaction. "Who are you guys? Why do you capture me?" Taeyang patiently asks. Saturn rolled his eyes, "I hate when people asks question and the answer of the other person is also a question."

"Who asks for your opinion anyways?" Taeyang raised one of his eyebrows at him. The men laughed. Saturn's jaw dropped.

"Boy boy boy, how could you be so rude to me?" Saturn walked up at him and placed his hand on Taeyang's shoulder. 

"Whoa! Your shoulders.. You have a good body." 

Taeyang jerked away from his touch. 

"So Mohawk. How did you get into our world?" one of the men stood up and splash him with the beer he's drinking. Taeyang shook his head as water was sprayed to him. All of the men chuckled.

"I don't know. I ended up here alone." Taeyang lied as he want to back away from danger. Saturn laughed. "Mohawk. Seriously, you came here with 2 aigans." 

Taeyang's eyes widened. He began to glare at Saturn as he suddenly stood up and use the chair as an instrument to hit Saturn by the abdomen and legs. 

"WHERE ARE THEY?! What did you do to them?!" 

Saturn pulled an uppercut as he hit him right on Taeyang's jaw. "Mohawk. Don't force me to do this." he threatened him. 

"Do you have the key?" Saturn grinned mischievously.

"No." Taeyang answered.

Saturn snapped his hand and 2 men came up to them. One of the man had a long vibe use for slashing and the other man had a dagger on his left hand. 

"Answer me, revilliant. Where is the key?" The man whipped his long vibe and slashed Taeyang upon his chests. Taeyang growled in pain. 

"We don't have it." he answered. 

The other man grabbed his chin as the dagger was pointed to his throat. Taeyang glared bravely at him. "I'm proud of your bravery boy, but answer me or you'll see those 2 dead! Including you..!" the man threatened him again. 

"...." Taeyang weakened. Seeing Dara and Bom died, he could not imagine that and he will do anything just to risk them from dying. The men grinned as he knew those 2 aigans will be the Mohawk's weakness.

"We lost it."Taeyang sighed. The men laughed again. "Mohawk, let's see how far you can stand this knife slitting down your-"

"I think he's telling the truth." Saturn interrupted the men. The men looked at him, including Taeyang. "I could see it." Saturn says as he stared at him deeply. "Well well are you sure boss?" the men asks Saturn. Saturn didn't reply. The men can't stand any longer as he suddenly use broken shards of the alcohol drinks and aimed it at Taeyang. The shards cut his left cheek and blood began to ooze out slowly. 

 

"Stop it, Ferociouso."  The room began to go silent as a deep and hoarse voice appeared in the dungeon room. All eyes were set on the entrance door. Taeyang looked at the old man wearing a white lab coat, he was wearing a gold-rimmed spectacles. He walked step by step in hand with the black stick in his hand for his balance in walking. He looks like a scientist. No.. Actually a mad scientist.

Everyone in the room bowed deeply and sincerely at him. The overflowing charisma of the way the old man walks and by how he was treated was obvious to tell that the old man was the leader behind all this bullcrap.

"Finally I can meet another revilliant after so many years." the old man observed Taeyang as he surrounds him. 

"Why do you need Humans?" Taeyang asked him directly without fear. "Ah. Not wanting to beat around the bush is it?" he raised an eyebrow as he grabbed his chin. 

"We don't need revilliants. We want the key." 

"Too bad we lost it.." Taeyang smiled mischievously.

"Oh don't worry big boy.. Since you lose it.. You gonna pay for What you did..." The scientist smiled wider.

"I'm not big boy. I'm Taeyang." he complained.

One of the men - called Ferociouso earlier - went up to them. "Master, let's use him as a bait to nail down the Warp Clan." 

The old man says nothing as he observes Taeyang's features. Not bad.

"He will be very useful to our Vibe Clan. Take him to the lab." he commanded. 

 

As Taeyang was taken into the lab by Ferociouso and 3 other men. He was heavily guarded by them. Taeyang took his chance to escape as he kicked Ferociouso in the gut and blow a punch right at the man's nose. The man scream in pain as he grab Taeyang tighter but he continues to fight the guy and ducked from the deadly punches of those men. Taeyang ran away from them, trying to find a door to escape. But he found himself running in a long corridor chased by Ferociouso and his gangs. It was as if he was stucked in a labyrinth or a maze..

As he was about to turn to the left corner, the old man showed up and zapped Taeyang with the electrical drill tool right at his waist. Taeyang dropped down in pain from the electric shock. As his head hit the floor, his surroundings began to go blurry. Ferociouso and the gangs finally caught up to him. 

The old man glare at them with anger. "I'm very dissapointed in you Scalise, Luciferno and especially you Ferociouso. I gather a bunch of guys like you to guard him and you can't even get a job well done?! I'll deal with you 3 later. For now, carry him to my lab."

The 3 guys bowed as they carried Taeyang's stiff body into the laboratorium.

 

Taeyang still could not see clearly when he was laying down on the matress. He could only see figures of male and females with the same white lab coat that the old man wore. They are wearing masks as it covers the bridge of their noses to their jaw and they were busy preparing something.  

He blinks but the blurry image was still there. Furthermore, he could see one of them bringing a syringe with blue liquid. The others are preparing some scientific equipments.. he tries to move his body but he can't. He bent his head forward and he saw his upper body being tied to the bed. He tries to scream for help but no sound came out from his larnyx. 

"Where is the Fendelore?" One of the female scientist asks. "I think it's on the second cabinet." the other male scientist replied. 

"I guess Master will really love this guy. He's strong and healthy. I could see from his body." the male scientist happily announced. The female gushed around happily too. "Yeah. I heard earlier that he could fight against Ferociouso, Luciferno and Scalise.. That's not bad." the female criticised. 

"This will be the 59th time." the other female smiled.

"Let's get it started." the male scientist turn the surgical lights on and injected him with the blue liquid from the syringe as he passed out. 

 

**

Replay. Bom's POV. Night time. Seperated with Taeyang and Dara.  8:00pm. Foggy scene.

"Taeyang?! Dara?!!" Bommie shouted out to them as she gain no replies in the last minutes she called them. She felt scared and uncertain if Taeyang and Dara are playing pranks on her or if it was real. Cold wind blast onto her body as she was wearing a thin blue tank top and a denim pants. She rubbed her hands together to keep her warm. 

"Taeyang! Dara! I know both of you are trying to make me scared!" she grabbed her cellphone and turned her camera's flash mode on. As she use her cellphone as a torchlight, she looked what's ahead of her. 

 

*Rustle*

She spun around and focused on her surroundings. 

"T-this is not f-funny okay?!" she trembled in fear.

 

Neptune sniffed the air, he sprinted fast and could sense the smell of The revilliant nearby. He stopped and saw her. She saw him too. 

She saw his fangs, his muscular body, his red eyes, pale skin, and ... claws..

Her scream pierced into the night and she dropped her cellphone. 

. Neptune quickly transformed himself in his human mode.

Bom grabbed her cellphone from the ground and instead the monster she saw earlier was gone and now what's ahead of her is a human! she rubbed her eyes.  "Are you okay?" the boy in front of her asks. Bommie looked at him.

Black coloured eyes, proper teeth, not really muscular... not really pale either.. and normal fingers.. she blinked. Maybe she's just too scared that she imagined him as a monster.

"Yes. I'm fine. Who are you?" Bom asks him deliberately. The boy shooked his head. "Not here. It's not safe. Come with me." He pulled her hand and they ran together into the deeper woods.

 

Finally, he lead her to a nearby abandoned village. "We should be safe here." the boy said.

"I can't leave my friends there!" Bom shrieked and run away while a cold hand stopped her from running.

"Its dangerous. I can't find anyone there. I only saw you." the boy's voice softened. Bom still could not see his face clearly because of the dark. He guide her to a small hut and finds some candles and lit it using his own firelighter and place it on the living room, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and the porch. As both of them sat on the porch together, Bom covered her face and sobbed. Neptune looked at her, surprised.

"I should have not invite them to come here! and now we're seperated and trapped! it's all because of the boy!" 

"What boy?" 

"The boy who was also stucked here..." she looked up at him and that's when she saw his face. "OH MY GOD ! are you the boy?" 

Neptune glanced at her with confusion. "I don't get what you mean.."

Bom lowered her eyes. maybe it's not him.. but she don't even know the face of the boy because of the blurry image that she and Dara saw in their apartment. 

"Nothing... just forget it.. So, who are you?" she asks him and smiled sweetly. He's not bad. He's damn good-looking!!

"Neptune Tide." 

"How could you be here? - I mean in this forbidden land.." 

"I was stucked here for a decade, the key I found magically dissapeared and well i live here.. fighting monsters.. is my life." he vehemently lied.

"Really?" Bom widened her eyes, Wow. He must be strong!

"Well.. Tide, I also have the same situation as you.. I lost my key." she pouted.

"WHATTT?!! YOU LOSE IT?!! OH MY HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS HOW COULD-" he stopped shouting as he saw her frighten face. 

"Sorry. I mean if you have the key.. we could escape." he stared at her then to the floor, hoping she won't find him suspicious.

"Oh. Well I need to find my friends." she stood up.

"Don't worry. let's just find them tomorrow. You look tired, just take your rest and we'll find them tomorrow." 

Bom stared at him. After several minutes of thinking, she finally agreed to stay for a night.

 

After peeping at the keyhole and finding out that the girl has gone to sleep. Neptune  sat at the porch and saw Jupiter approaching him. 

"Jale, is it okay to leave your aigan alone?" Neptune asked him. 

"Yeah, I predict that she will wake up tomorrow morning." he smirked remembering the girl that was sleeping peacefully on his bed. 

Neptune pouted, "Geez. Your predictions are always right though."

"The key. She loses it." 

"I'll try to ask my aigan, the morning she woke up, i'll gave her a truth serum." Jale shoved into his pocket and found the serum. Neptune grinned. Jupiter took a seat next to him and lit his cigarette.

"I had sent a message to Master." Jale point out as he pull out his Desbane connector. It is a device use for communicating in the forbidden land and is invented by Proffessor Zachary Desmond Waschanes, the old mad scientist who rules the Vibe Clan.

"What did he say?" 

"Well.. He says we should stick to the plan on finding the key with them.. and we should pretend to be nice to them.. so that we can gain their trust. You get what i mean Tide?" 

Tide nodded. Just then a message popped out from both of their Desbane Connector. They read it and exchange meaningful glances.

 

Eito: Saturn Victory

Masause: The new revilliant will be the new popular fighter in Vibe :D

 

"Really? Saturn is really childish.. with those emoticons.." Neptune laughed as he saw the emoticon that Saturn sent. Jupiter reluctantly thought about the new revilliant. "I wonder how does that new revilliant look like." He puffed up smokes from his cigarette while still staring at the Desbane Connector Screen. "The obvious thing is I can beat him." Jale boasted. Neptune doesn't think that way. what if the newcomer is strong and had a big body? But Jale is not the type to back down easily, it's true that he is the strongest fighter in our clan. I came up second and Saturn was the third. 

"By the way, tomorrow midnight, we need to have our Waress practice. I will reasoned something to the aigan so I will be able to flee myself back to the castle."

"Right. I'll reason myself too." Neptune and Jale stood up. 

"Take care of the aigan well." Jale advised. Neptune stepped aside to let him passed. "Of course. Yours too." He winked at him while Jale rolled his eyes. Neptune made a shooing motion and Jale fled away.

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*Forbidden Language:

 - Eito: From

 -Masause: Message

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Writer's Note:

 

Thanks for reading, wait for the next chapter patiently!

 

Please leave comments below!

AND Subscribe to ILYBINAM! Thanks!!

Click here to subscribe!

Annyeong! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru <--- Follow! (:

 

 

Love, 

ShikiHikaru