THE MISTRESS'S DAY

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"Mistress you are so pretty." Delphine gushed as she helped her with her Alice dress. Chaerin looked at her maids who are all dressed in different characters:  The White Queen, The Red Queen of Hearts, Mice, Flower costumes, and the Red Queen Heart's friends. Some are dressed as a chesire cat, caterpillars. However, all of them are wearing masks.

She looked at herself on the mirror with the stunning Alice clothing. 

"So this year's theme is Alice in Wonderland with masks huh?" She raised an eyebrow as Delphine help her with the make up until she finally gives up after several persuasions.

"Thanks." She uttered with an impassive expression. The maids smiled.

A knock came by the door as they saw several bodyguards and fighters outside with a mask on their faces, which may be difficult for them to identify who is who. Their outfits are a pack of cards, dragons, jubjub birds, bandersnatch, plants, insects, mushrooms, etc.

Someone dressed in a madhatter offered her hand and she did without looking at the face. She went away with the madhatter while the others rush off quickly in several directions.

"Where are we going?" She said looking at the corridor and the madhatter's shoes.

"Garden." his voice is harsh and rough.

"So the party is held at the garden.." She murmured quietly but a handkerchief was clumped to . She looked at the madhatter, his face was impossible to make out because of the darkness in the corridors at the fourth floor. They haven't fix the lights and the corridors here are not secure with surveillance cameras.

"Don't move." he grasped a knife, showing her the weapon. She cursed as she kicked him in the gut. He growled as he swooped her up, carrying her away. She screamed and screamed. Her shrilling scream piercing through the night.

"Stop shouting. Should I teach you how to be quiet or should I teach you about love so that you can shut your mouth up." He clamped but she bite his and he yelled. She froze as he mentioned it. Teach about love?! 

"Teach about love? From your dead man eh?" he smiled slyly. 

"How did you?! Were you spying us?! Are you Luciferno?!"

"Your dead man is an idiot." She punched the guy but he only remained. 

But no matter how much she scream, no one came to her rescue.

"You're from that Warp Clan, aren't you ?! and put me down!!"  

"Heh." He stifled a laugh and she glared at him icily. He was much stronger than her. Even though she could beat half of the monsters in Vibe Clan. But she was no match for this madhatter.

"Mistress!" Delphine yelled and Chaerin looked at Delphine from across the room with Mercury. The Madhatter released her immediately as Mercury and Delphine looked at Chaerin who was being held by the villain.

"Who is that? Ferociouso?" Mercury asked looking at the figure, jumping and running away from the scene.

"He's a fighter from Warp Clan! I think It's Luciferno!"She shrieked. "Go catch him!" 

Mercury ran after the Madhatter who was now lost in a blink of an eye.

 

"Today is my beloved niece's birthday. her 20th birthday. We will celebrate her birthday together in this magnificent event." Master Zach clinked the drinks with the fighters. And Chaerin just stood there, lost. 

"Uncle. I think it's Luciferno." She continues to protest but the Master raised his hand.

"No. Just enjoy your party today Chaerin. Today will be your best." he get the wine from the table and gave it to her. She took it but as Master left, she placed it back to the table. The dinner was a buffet by the best chefs of the castle. She saw the dinner, spaghetti written with tomato sauces that said: Mistress's Day, cupcakes with Lee Chaerin in it, and white roses and ribbons. Fruits cut into cite shapes of a rabbit. The place was even cooler, with Alice in Wonderland's decorations. The clock hanging on the wall, the trees filled with fruits that produces sweet scents, a chesire cat hanging on the tree, flowers mostly white roses or painted red roses everywhere, flamingo decorations, a hole beside the tree where Alice fell, a black and white checkered carpet with a big chessboard decoration in the corner..

"Happy birthday again Chaerin." Frederick greeted her as he kissed her hand and she looked at him boringly. "Uh, thanks." 

Geysiules bring her cupcakes and Chaerin thanked him. "Thank you Geysiules." she politely thanked him as Geysiules blushed and went away in happiness.

"Happy birthday Mistress. Hope you.. have a bright future." Mercury smiled, offering her a hand and she shooked it. Ferociouso marched in to and did the same. A crowd of fighters are all over her, greeting her with bombarding of wishes and birthday presents. 

Just in time, Jale and Neptune opened the door and Chaerin looked at them from afar even all the fighters. The maids offered them some wine and other beverages but Jale took the red wine and Neptune grab a soda can from the other fighters.

The Duo team walked to the Mistress.

"Chaerin, happy birthday." Jale smiled and Chaerin smiled awkwardly.

"Mistress, happy birthday." Neptune said as he shooked hands with her. 

"M-mistress. I went to my room earlier to g-gave you t-this.. I found it somewhere in the beach. I hope you like it." he pulled out a beautiful white seashell. 

"Thanks, It's nice." She uttered and the crowds began to washed all over her again.

"Now now, let's open Chaerin's birthday present!" The master's voice boomed from the speakers and everyone cheered. 

Each fighters passed her birthday gift to the middle and let her open the presents. She saw dolls, accessories, clothing, unique things, a violin, a golden statue, an ancient chinese marble vase, a grand clock, books..

Suddenly, a casket appeared in front of her. Which Mercury and the other fighters carried it to the middle of the hall. Her eyed wide in fear. Isn't it Saturn's casket?

"W-who did this?!" Geysiules roared as everyone's attention were captured by the casket.

"Mercury!" Jale called out but Mercury ignored him. 

"How dare you?!" Frederick growled as Chaerin's tears fell down. Hurt by the sudden scene caused. 

"Mercury.. why did you do this to me..?" Her voice cracked as but Mercury remained to the spot as Master Zach walked to them.

"Give it to me Mercury." Master Zach summoned him and everybody's eyes are open and their lips are sealed. Mercury bowed as he pulled out a key and gave it to the Master. The Master unlocked the key as he turned it to the left. A body rise from the casket, Everybody gasped, the atmosphere in the room become tensed.

"Watch out Uncle! It's the Warp Clan!" Chaerin yelled and everybody panicked, releasing their weapons, bringing guns to the air. Even Geysiules was ready with his large double axes.

Instead, Uncle help him rise to his feet. The madhatter pull out his mask, revealing his handsome looking face. It felt like the air was being knock out and everybody's jaw were dropped, hanging low. 

The madhatter looked at the sea of people then to The Mistress's standing beside him.

"Saturn." 

 

"Yes, if you do what I say. I will spare your friend's life and of course your boy." the figure smiled. "And i will command your wish." 

The girl smiled slyly as she bowed to the figure. 

 

Writer's Note:

Hey readers! So, this chapter bring a happy news right? I am glad it does! ^^

Anyway, thanks for subscribing and reading ILYBINAM! Wait for the next chapter guys! Love you <3

 

Please leave comments about the fanfic below, Thankss!

AND Please Subscribe, it'll mean a lot to me!

Click here to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Kamsahabnida! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru

 

Love,

ShikiHikaru