CHOCOLATES

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"But what about Taeyang? It means he is also brainwashed right?" Bom asked as they are walking back home from Jale's house and lab.

"Yeah. He is brainwashed by Zach. That is why he doesn't remember anything." Jale explained, clicking his tongue.

"His attitude as a monster is... bad." Bom laughed.

"Yeah. What about his human attitude?" Jale asked out of curiosity.

"As a human, he is so gentle and kind it's almost like the opposite of what he is right now." Bom pout her lips while thinking about Taeyang.

"He is super dependable and very kind. Always helps us every time Dara or I have any problems. He is like our big brother."

 

"So, he's in love with Dara when he is a human?"

"Yeah. Three years. That's amazing. And.. even as a monster.. he still loves her. His feelings are strong huh?" Bom uttered.

"Well even though he loves him for a longer period, I believe my feelings for Dara is more stronger." Jale said with determination.

 

They arrived at the house and Bom unlocks the door with the key.

"I hope Dara is still sleeping.." Bom said.

"Yeah.. Thanks Bom.. for really believing in us.." Neptune and Jale bowed at her.

 

They all quietly tiptoed and opened the door.

They saw Dara still sleeping like a baby. She looked so tired but heavenly.

"Well let's continue our sleep." Neptune said. "I'm sleepy."

"The drink we drank made us a little doze off by the way." Jale reminded him.

"Alright, goodnight guys." Bom whispered and they all drifted off to sleep.

 

***

 

Chaerin was in her balcony again but this time she is with Saturn Victory.

They are talking and laughing together. They're love grew more and more by day.

Saturn almost kiss her on the lips when a knock on the door cause them to stop.

 

"Excuse me." Solar's voice appeared.

"May I come in?"

 

Chaerin and Saturn walked to the room and Saturn opened the door.

Solar was there with a towel, clothing and a handbag full of shampoo and soap.

 

"What are you doing here?" Saturn asked. He glared at him ferociously.

"Chillax Saturn. I'm here to guard the princess for 24 hours." Solar smiled.

 

"What?!" Chaerin's jaw dropped.

"What is this?! Saturn is my personal bodyguard. Who ordered you here?"

Chaerin was half shouting because nobody can replace Saturn's guarding place. She had told Ferociouso, Mercury and Jale to stop guarding her.

 

"Master Zach. It's my guarding time, now Saturn. Out of the room." he pointed to the door.

"No. You get lost!" Saturn who had lose his temper pushed Solar away.

But Master Zach's presence had silence everyone.

"Saturn. Back to your dormitory. Now!" Zach shouted.

"B-but I was suppose to be guarding The Mistress." Saturn demanded.

"No. From now onwards, Solar will be her bodyguard. You're out of the job now. So please stop coming to the Mistress room now or else further consequences will be ahead of you." Zach threatened him.

Saturn frozed.

Solar smirked and pushed Saturn out of the room.

But Saturn went back and give a death glare to Solar.

 

"Uncle! What's that supposed to mean?! I want Saturn to be my bodyguard!" Chaerin snapped.

"Solar is a better bodyguard for you."

Saturn sighed.

"Please Master. Let me be her bodyguard." Saturn bowed in front of Zach.

"No. Back to your room now!" Zach barked.

"Please please.. I have to be her bodyguard.." Saturn was down on his knees begging and it hurt Chaerin a lot.

Tears slipped down her cheeks.

Seeing her niece cry, Zach felt a twinge of guilt.

"In one condition." Zach gave a long sigh.

"I'll do anything!" Saturn demanded with no hesitation.

"If you can beat Solar in everything that we do. You can be her bodyguard.. and..you can continue your relationship with my niece."

"Wait! You mean right now I'm breaking up with Saturn?!" Chaerin sniffed.

"Yes." Zach nodded. "No seeing each other anymore until he can really beat my son." Zach slapped Solar in the shoulder.

 

"Son?!" Chaerin was startled.

"What do you mean son?!"

"I've adopted Solar Tomb as my son. He is my favourite."

"Wait.. I thought Jale is your-" Saturn and Chaerin exchange glances.

"He is no longer my favourite. I'm thinking of.. eliminating him right now. I sense something fishy with him... and Neptune."

"Eliminate?!!" Chaerin and Saturn looked at each other in horror.

"Which means you will kill them?!" Chaerin's jaw dropped. "Uncle you can't do that."

"Yes. I'll kill them.. very soon." He gave a smug smile.

"Anyways, Saturn.. only if you beat Solar." Zach grinned and walked out of the room with Saturn.

"You're not allowed to come here anymore." Zach said.

 

The door closed and Chaerin was left along with Solar.

"So... I'm going to borrow your bathroom." Solar grinned playfully

"Get out." Chaerin glared.

"I don't need a bodyguard."

"Oh really?"

"Shut up!" Chaerin snapped. "Fine! Just do what you want."

"Alright." Solar smiled and walked to the bathroom in silence.

 

 

After Solar finished taking a hot bubble bath, he changed into his white cape and long black trousers. A sword is hooked on his belt, not to forget a gun on his pocket.

He saw Chaerin standing in the balcony alone. He smiled and walked towards her.

"Hey." He greeted, without glancing at her. He just looked at the view right ahead of them, it was cloudy and foggy with very few stars.

"Tell me why my uncle did this." Chaerin said expressionless, not wanting to beat around the bush.

"He.." he chuckled a bit. "He wants me and you together."

"That is so not going to happen." Chaerin groaned. "I wonder what is running in his mind... sometimes he can be so evil.. including the brainwash.." The words slip from and she closed with her hand.

"What do you mean brainwash?" Solar asked curiously, tilting his head.

"Nothing..in particular." Her voice grew softer as she told a lie. "Anyways... why did you agree to do this?"

"I get to beat Jale if i get closer to you. That's a very great benefit for me." Solar grinned.

"You're an , you know that?" Chaerin raised one of her eyebrow and groaned again.

"Why do you have to ruin my relationship with Saturn? Can't you.. have a little... sincerity in your heart? Is this just about your pride? Your big ego?.. How would you feel if I did the same thing to you and the girl.. you love?"

"...." Solar looked at her not knowing what to answer. He shook his head.

"You know.. This also helps Saturn too."

"What do you mean?" She asked, tying up her loose hair into a bun again.

"Saturn will be able to work harder in order to protect you. Just treat it like a test Chaerin. If he is willing to do that all, then he really loves you. If he doesn't .. well you know what to do." Solar grinned.

Chaerin shot a murderous glare at him.

"That is nonsense! You know what.. I'm going to sleep." Chaerin said a little too loud.

 

"Duck your head!!!"Solar gave a push to Chaerin's head, ordering her to the ground.

A purple-blue venom landed on Chaerin's big mirror.

"Go to the bathroom! Lock it!" Solar ordered and Chaerin nodded as she went straight to the bathroom.

 

Eight monsters that looks almost like a giant spider attacked her room. The door was left open since she went to the balcony earlier.

Solar cursed and grabbed the sword. He pressed the red button on the side of a vase of white roses.

The whole castle alarm beeped.

Solar faced the giant spider alone while waiting for the other fighters to show up.

 

***

 

Saturn was angry.. and hurt at the same time. He had drink four shots and now he is punching a sandbag in the practice room.

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

The alarm rang and he drew back from the sandbag.

He tried to focus the sound of the alarm... upstairs.. 2 levels away.. right side...  .

He cursed and ran immediately.

 

"Saturn! W-" As all the fighters were asking him on the way to rescue Chaerin, they all crowded and followed him upstairs.

"It's the Mistress's room!"

 

Everybody rush up and Saturn kicked the door very hard until it opened.

His eyes widen.

Other fighters sighed in relief.

"It's just a test! Don't worry and go back to your dormitory!" Master Zach grinned.

"I put that thing.. to test Solar Tomb. Good job my son." He grinned and shook hands with solar. Chaerin was right beside Solar half smiling.

Saturn sighed, he punch the wall, surprising everyone as he left immediately to his dormitory.

 

***

 

"Here's your chocolate.." Dara blushed as she handed the chocolate to Jale. They were in the porch outside together.

The plan of going outside searching for the Vierre key was canceled because Bom seemed to be sick. She had a terrible headache and stomachache. Neptune had to take care of her by her side.

 

Jale took the chocolate from her hand. It was wrapped in a paper fill with pink hearts on it. But it is also scribbled in pen that says: for my other half, Jale.

Jale can't help but smile. He tore the wrapping and look at the dark chocolate on his hand.

It was shaped in a sword and is medium sized. He ate and the chocolate on his hand.

"Thanks, Daraling." He gave a peck to her cheek.

"You want some?" He offered.

Dara nod her head.

"Then let me mouth feed you with it." He smirked.

As Dara was about to protest, he put his mouth into hers and they kissed for quite a long time as they savour the bittersweet chocolate.

 

"Uwoah." Neptune who accidentally peeped at them went back to the room.

"How daring.." He blushed as he opened the door. He saw the pale Bommie in bed and he gave her a glass of water.

"Here."

"Thanks." She muttured.

"Did you get the chocolate from the fridge?" She asked again.

"Yeah here." His right hand was the chocolate that Bom made.

"Eat it." Bom beamed. "I made it specially for you." She blushed, which Neptune found cute and adorable.

"Thanks, really. You're also special to me." He blushed a little and lean closer. He's trembling a little but he give in and kiss her forehead gently.

She smiled and he tore the wrapping. He saw a gun shaped chocolate on his hand.

"Woah. That's...cool." He mumbled.

"You know how hard I had in order to make that shape?" She said. "It makes me crazy."

"Hahaha. Thanks really. After all that happened yesterday.. I still can't believe you're here... even... you're giving me a chocolate.. and you still love me-"

"You're welcome... really Neptune." she grinned.

He ate the chocolate.

"How was it?" She asked.

".... I love you." He grinned.

"...Uh.. I don't remember putting any alcohol inside.." She peered curiously.

"Seriously Bom. I mean.. This is my true feelings. I love you. uh.. god this is so embarrassing." He blushed and cover his face with his hand .

"You don't have to be so shy." Bom grinned. "Because I love you too Choi Seung Hyun."

Neptune can't help but smile as they share a passionate kiss in the room.

 

 

"I'll be back very soon." Jale said kissing Dara's forehead.

"Stay at home with Bom and Neptune. I'll come home very soon." He repeated.

"Okay. Very soon right?" Dara asked.

"Yeah." He grinned and grab onto the motorbike as he made his way to Warp Castle.

 

As he arrived, he was welcome by the guards and they escorted him to the large ballroom-the place where the wedding was held.

He saw Kris sitting on the throne along with other fighters such as Tao, Baekhyun, Sehun, Minzy and the others crowding inside.

They froze as they saw Jale coming inside.

 

Kris smiled smugly.

"Have you figured out everything?" Kris raised one of his eyebrow.

"Yes." Jale nod his head.

"Which means..-"His smile turns wider.

"Yes. Not only me." He said.

"What do you mean?" Kris asked.

"Neptune and I.. we are joining your clan from now onwards." Jale said.

"Be prepared for this amazing retaliation." Kris smiled. "Welcome to Warp Clan."

 

 

Writer's Note:

New Updates! :)

Feel free to leave comments about the fanfic below, Thankss! If for some reason i can't reply below, just ask me via twitter anytime!^^

AND Please Subscribe, it'll mean a lot to me!

Click here to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Kamsahabnida! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru

 

Love,

ShikiHikaru