THE MEETING

Untitled One

You the one who can't fight your feelings for him, ended up just keep loving him. Living your life and start to make your dream come true, which is marrying him. You're saving whole lots of money, to live in japan and work there, cause you know, it's the closest way to him. You applied in the magazines, with your skilled you've approved and start working there. One day, one really fine day. Your boss said that you guys gonna have an interview event with him, and you... are the one who handle this. you're so happy, super excited.

You cant sleep just thinking about how it's gonna happens, what words will you use, and what kind of outfit you'll wear. One week before the interview, you go shopping for new outfit. You start diet for no reasons, cause you feel a little bit fatty. You go to the gym for almost 3 times a day, for yoga, sauna and some workout. You go to salon, to get your nail done, your hair done and your face done. You're super excited, even thinking about it, make your belly full of butterflies and you always smile for whole week. Though you're tired or even your boss spit her anger out to you. You're just give that 'nevermind' attitude.

The interview is gonna take 2 days, the interview part and the photo season. And the day is coming!

It's day one, you're just busy checking everything up. And there he goes.. enter the room with his unique outfit (and his sunglass) and his smell is strong and ugh! it's make you nervous. He's greeting you politely, and you just smile at him like an idiot. can't hide the happiness inside! But you have to act proffesional, so you put your act together. And start interviewing him. You talk to him, OMG YOU TALK TO HIM and he's answering every questions that you give. HE EVEN SMILE AND JOKING WITH YOU! Oh,  you almost cry for happiness. and time goes by so fast. here come the end of the interview. quiet sad but happy at the same time. He's offering his hand (for a handshake) and you take it. His smooth hands and neat nail. and oh! he smile at you, and saying "Thank you for the great work and see you tomorrow" and you just say "yes, thank you for the great work.. see you tomorrow ok.. enjoy you time in japan, becareful on your way back" with that idiotic smile of yours. WHATTA DAY WHATTA DAY WHATTA DAY!!!! you're so happy! Though it's not over yet, you decide to make a little celebration for a GREAT happines that happens today. you called your girls out, and hanging in exclusive bar in town, to have some beer. And guess who in the same bar with you..

There he was, with some of his friends that you're familiar. and there's also a girl that people gossiping, THE GIRLFRIEND. it's broke your heart watching them being a lovey-dovey RIGHT IN FRONT YOUR EYES. to cover the pain, you drink too much till you drunk. thank god, your gurl friend was able to bring you home. at home, you're just crying your eyes out. and thinking about tomorrow and meet him make you feel worse and cant stop crying. right now, all you want is come home, and hugging your mom. how you miss her, since you're been in japan for 3 years and not able to come home yet. you're just fragile and broken that night............................................