a LOST chance

All comes to an end

Shin hye reached home. HOme sweet home. No place like home, She thought to herself. Bongji and Nori ran upto her yepping lightly. Their little white fluffy tails wagging happily. She knelt down and picked them up and kissed them 'i wish people wud be more like u..imagine everyone wagging at each other when they are happy. life will be so simple. i like you. wag wag i love u is 3 wags..wat do u think of that my lil darlings?'  She giggled happily at the thought. The dogs agreed with her. They adored the owner In their eyes, she was the world. Shin hye put them down and took their bowl out as she rummaged for their food. She cant seem to find them. The dogs barked more with anticipation. I know u dont liek to wait, darlings, hold on. Shin hye told them gently. Shewas out of it.She bit her lip nervously 'i have to go out again.' She even made the housekeeper go to sleep since she was coming late. Shin hye 'i cant wake the poor lady up'. 

'what to do now'...She paused and looked around. She looked at her puppies sadly 'sorry, i will get it' . Just than her phone rang, She looked at the number. It was not saved. Who could be calling her..She wondered. She prssed recieved it.

'Hello?' She was sure it wud be those genuis fans who figured out her actual number smoehow. She liked to recieve them so that they feel happy too. 

'Ahem, shin hye?' 

She was surprised  'Min ho oppa?' 

'Yeah yeah..i hope  am not disturbing you'

Shin hye smiled. Always the gentle man. She sat down on her kitchen counter top. 'No no. go on. right now all i am doing is starving Bongji and Nori. They are looking at me sadly'.

'huh?' He was confused. Who is Bongji and Nori now..More guys in her life. Her life is so difficult to interpret, Min ho mused.

'my dogs. Bongji and Nori. The housekeeper forgot to buy their food. so i have to go out'. She explained. '

He was amazed. She really trys to lead a simple life when she is not on screen. She has no diva in her. Down to earth. He smiled as he thought on the phone. 

'Hello? hello? oppa?' She asked wondering if it got cut. 

'deh..do u twant me to send some dog food? my driver is up. it wont be a problem'. He offered graciously. 

Shin hye was touched. 'No, oppa..thats just ridiculous. He will bring it all the way. it wud be easier to just buy from near by'. What will he think of me..getting me dog food as if i cant get it myself. it wud be too humiliating' .

Min ho laughed 'no seriously, its not  a problem' 

Shin hye frowned 'ahjussi will laugh at me. inside!'

'Ok than i will bring it..i don thave anything better to do'. He said promptly. 

'Anything better??? u will bring ..all the way..wait a minute..dog food right? min ho oppa..we shud get some sleep first' She was lost for words..its such a ridiculous thing. She didnt know wat to say. 

 'no its not a big deal. i do it all th time'. he stated as he mentally kicked himself for muttering such stupid things. 

'u deliver dog food all the time to people who run out of them in the middle of the night???'  Shin hye laughed 'oh oppa..u crack me up' 

Min ho also laughed. 'but seriously..let me come'. His last words felt like plea. He didnt mean it to come out so strong. 

Shin hye shifted her foot nervously. She is hearing things. She thought. I mean, it was like let him come over and hang out or ..wat is she thinking..Its Min ho oppa. He probably mean what he says..He just want to pass the time and have some talk. In the middle of the night?? Shin hye mind seem to be havign a conflict on its own.

'Hello   ?'

'ah, the housekeeper thankfully got up just now..i will make her get some. Thanks oppa..' 

'Ah, thsts ok..talk to u later'/ He sounded disappointed/ 'ok talk to u later than, bye' Shin hye hung up . Her hands were trembling bit. She gulped  slwoly. Her mind was ina  furious turmoil.  She put on her jacket and got her car keys and went out.

Meanwhile Min ho looked at his phone and then slowly putting down on the bed. He muttered 'damn housekeepr'