Coffee with a friend

All comes to an end

Jangg eun suk put his arms around her shoulders again. She took it off as she walked. 'Oppa..dont do that..we have enough scandalous stories' JGS laughed

'thats why i am telling u, we shud just get married and end the scandals'. Shin hye looked at him angrily.

'u really shud try to learn what i mean when i say moderation'. She shot back  scathingly. JGS started laughing his hand on his chest 'Oppa is hurt. how can u 

i dont know boundaries? huh? is that wat u r saying?\ 

 

Shin hye gave his an exasperated look 'just drop this now..u never know when the joke turns bad even'. JGS genuinely looked hurt than , he slowed his step 'hey, i took time out to see u coz u send u wanted to see me. why r u like this?

Shin hye ralising he got hurt immediately was apologetic 'sorry, oppa u know how i get with tight schedules'. 

He turned her towards him 'i know. and this is now how u get. u are always very happy and besides everything is over now'. He put a lock of her hair behind her ear tenderly. 

Shin hye 'its not. but thanks for reminding me how i am. i dont know why i am like this'. They reached the coffee place. It was just a few steps walk from there. Very elite people were allowed in and hardly very few people is always there. 

They huddled in and sat down. JGS asked  all serious, his face dead pan 'could it be that Min ho is making u kiss him back?' his eyes had a mischevious glint. He will never change, thought Shin hye annoyed. ' Oppaa..! ' 

 

He continued 'is he recording it and saying 'uh huh..u shud do this..not that..oh and press more harder pls''...he went into snorts of laughter..He thinks he is very hilarious, thought Shin hye. 'Shin hye .hissed 'just stop it alreayd'. JGS was laughing so much he cudnt sit still. He continued 'does he make u practice alot? does he? ' Shin hye blurted 'at least he kiss better than you'. JGS looked stunned. He stopped laughing abruptly. He looked at Shin hye curiously . Then again he started laughing. Shin hye felt like getting up and leaving, Its impossible to deal with him whenever he is in this mood. She covered her face with his hands. JGS talk was taking a turn for the worse. He goes over board, Shin hye kicked him under the table. The coffee arrived. JGS gave a disarming smile to the waitress 'thanks'. She nearly melted at the spot. Shin hye had to stop herself from rolling her eyes.  

She sipped the coffee as he also settled down slowly. Like a wind up toy, thought Shin hye wretchedly. He then asked 'so what is it?'. Shin hye asked 'i forgot'. She wasnt going to discuss with this idiot. How cud i have even thought he wud be able to give me a suggestion wat to do. He has never fallen in love yet. Huh...She shook her head..wat did i just say to myself...scratch that, she shook her head. JGS asked 'wat happened?

'ummm..nothing.nothingg'....