After the after party

All comes to an end

Shin hye rushed out of the party. She needed to breath. Her heart was racing and she couldnt htink clearly inside. Her hands were shaking. Her manager followed a close behind 'yes hsin hye? what happened? r u ok? u ran out?'. She couldnt find her voice first. Then slowly she exhaled. 

'yeah. i am fine. i am fine. i felt a bit claustrophobic' She took her hand bag that her manager was carrying on his shoulder. 'Maybe i shud call it a night'. She looked at his worried eyes. He didnt push her for more. Ok come on, let me drive you. 

Shin hye shook her head 'no. i want to drive around abit befor ei go home'

The manager looked even more worried 'why?' 

'oh comeon. i just need to clear my ehad. i am bit upset that this production is over too'

He was still not convinced but than he gave her car keys to her. 'i will call u once i get home' She took them and went to the car park. Her car was parked in the cornermost. So she started in a light jog towards it. The night's cool air calmed her down. She hugged her leather jacket tightly around her. The ripped black jeans werent so ideal for now, her legs started to shiver abit. 

She felt someone was following her. Then she realised. It really was dark in that area. Maybe this wasnt such a good idea. She gulped slowly and decided looking back wud be the worst thing she can do. So she continued to run abit faster towards her car. 'Shin hye stop, stop'.

'Min ho oppa?' She can recognize his voice anywhere. She turned to see him. He was catching up with her. 

Shin hye asked ' what happened?'. Min ho looked behing him and then turned to shin hye. 'Hey, lets sit in car. i want to say something. its too cold out' 

Shin hye shifted her feet nervously 'i think here is good' Min ho looked into her eyes sharply 'no, i need to say this. can we sit in ur car?'/ 

Shin hye realised he wudnt stop if he put his mind to anything. 'Ok get in'. She opened her car door and went in. He got into the passenger seat He warmed his hand by blwoing on them. Shin hye sighed slowly. 'Ok. i am waiitng. waht is it?'

Min ho cleared his throat and kept looking straight. ' The thing is. i mean..the thing is..we..i mean..i am a very cautious person. i am very careful. You know'..Shin hye thought she had an idea wat he wanted to say but once he started talking, she was completely confused.

Shin hye prompted him lightly 'ok...'

'Wht i am trying to say is..we r both in a very crucial point. like..career wise. You with ur ten year and me with my..with my career..' He seemed to be babbling. But shin hye tried to look as serious ashe did.

'Ok ..u know how they say we shud know wen to..when to do things at the right time. otherwise it just spoils the milk'.

'the milk? they say it spoils the milk?' Shin hye was starting to relax abit. Min ho ran his hand through his hair nervously. 'All i am saying is, sometimes we think something is there..but it isnt. You know..like one wud think tonight is full moon but when u look out..there its..its..i cant see the moon from here'. He finished. Shin hye supprssed her smile and asked him softly 'ii know things are awkward between us. But it means nothing. i wont read into it. So wont you. We have a great friendship and now is not the time'.

Min ho looked up at her. She had put it all simply. But when she finally said it like that..it didnt make him feel happy or relieved or any of the things he thougth he wud feel. He nodded abit dazed 'umm..yeh..true. ok..i will go then'. Shin hye smiled and nodded 'iYou better, before ur fans destroy my car'. He looked at her worriedly. She knew everything all too well. He got out and walked back. His head down. Hands in pockets. As shin hye started the enginer, a single tear rolled down her cheek. She looked at herself in the rearview mirror. Thats what i wanted to tell him too..