life goes on...with you?

All comes to an end

Her words echoed in his mind. He wanted to say . He cursed himself silently. She didnt feel as he did. he pushed his shaking hands into his pockets.His vision blurred while he furiously blinked. Getting the phone out he dialled 'hyung, i am not going bak' .His manager tried to hear him over the noise 'where did u leave all of a sudden? i was looking everywhere. how many times i told u not to do that? Dont tell me u r outside. pls dont.'

'Hyung. i am not in the mood. pls get the damn van and get me..i am in the carpark' Snapped Min ho angrily. He couldnt help himself. His whole body was shaking with anger. He kept grinding his teeth. He tried to breath in and out and relax. But those words of hers kept coming back. How dare she say those to me. Ok, he was trying to explain but now he knows how she truly feels. I was being foolish, He chided.

He saw a group of people outside the restaurant where the party was going on. It seemed to have gotten alot bigger. Even the back entrance seems blocked. He stopped in his tracks. It was going to be a stampede. His logical brain kicked in. He hiked up his jacket lapels. And pulled out his cap from his jacket pocket and put it on quickly. He dialled his manager again 'hurry up. i am waiting. People are gathering'

'ok dont move. dont come near . Fans have been alerted that u r not in the party right now, and they are tweeting abt ur stepping outside. becareful. we r coming' 

Min ho saw that some group of people had seen him. They didnt seem so sure but were slowly making there way towards him. He turned his back and started walking in big strides towrds the opposite direction. He felt cornered like a rat. Now his fans are going to see him at his weakest. How will i get out of this mess, he was normally a calm guy but he felt abit uneasy. It doesnt seem like a good positon to be in. 

he started in a light jog. trying to keep his head low. Just than a car pulled up next to him.

'Get in,oppa' Shin hye opened the door. He hesitated abit. 'oppa.hurry up' . He slid in and she took off fast. Min ho fasten the seatbelt. And sighed. Shin hye gave a nervous laugh 'i saw u were getting uself into a bit of trouble so i stayed back just incase' 

Min ho looked at her sideways as she drove. 'thanks' . She shook her head 'no..not a big deal. maybe u shud call ur manager??'

'Yeah. yeah. i will'. He then took his mobile and started to dial and then paused.Then he put his phone to silent.  He put it to his ear slowly 'hyung. yeah. shin hye got me. what? u will take a while? ok no prob. call me' He didnt knwo why hedid that and he was sure it sounded fake but still he looked at shin hye hoping it was convincing. Shin hye seems to be fooled. She said 'gosh. he shud care more. you were in serious trouble just now' 

Min ho felt guilty but he mumbled 'yeah. he shud care more' . They kept driving. Shin hye asked 'umm..where shud i drive to now?' 

'Maybe we can just make one or two rounds. Manager will let me know when he is free'

'aye aye' shin hye said cheerfully and grinned. Min ho remembered how naughty and playful she was when they were filming initially. All those pranks. He put down his seat. 'do u mind?'. Shin hye said 'no. go ahead'

He turned his head towards her. She could feel his gaze on her.  .Her smile disappeard as nervousness crept up. He always had this effect on her. Her breathing became laboured. She tried to calm herself. She wud get into an accident at this rate. She looked back through the rear view mirror and slowly parked . Min ho kept looking at her 'are we stopping?

'Deh. i think we shud stop' She continued to stare at her steering wheel. Min ho continued to stare at her. She had no idea what he was thinking. She dare not look at him. He gingerly reached across and touched her cheek with his thumb. Slowly he carressed her cheek. Shin hye stiffened at his touch. dried up and she couldnt say anything. Her heart seems to be racing. Min ho didnt have any power over what he was doing. For once he stopped thinking. Her skin so soft against his thumb. Shin hye's phone rang. They both jumped suddenly. Min ho cleared his throat. Shin hye fumbled with the phone. 'deh. he is with me. just ahead the seven elevn. ok. we will wait'

'Its ur manager. he is on the way' shin hye explained.    Min ho pulled up the seat and pulled his jacket up. They sat in silence. Shin hye's face was flushed.   A thousand thoughts went through her mind. Nothing seems to make sense. Min ho felt unsure what to say next. Shin hye sighed slowly. Min ho looked at her sideways. 'umm..mian'. Shin hye shook her head ' aniyo;' She whispered slowly. Min ho saw the his manager's car pull up. 'he's here. i am going than. thanks'. Shin hye nodded feeling numb still. He got out and walked quickly to his manager's car.  ...