Chapter 14

You're My Baby's Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Jaemie's POV ~

 


Mrs.Oh sat down and hissed in anger.

“I'm sorry for that bastard son of mine.” She said looking at me with soften eyes.

“No, I'm the one who should apologize. I made them broke up. I'm really sorry.” I said like a good girl in drama. Whahaha.

“No no no, don't be sweetie. It's good for Sehun to break up with that . I never accepted her as my daughter in law anyway.”

“Emm.. but I still fell guilty and it would be great if you allow me to move back to my apartment an-” before I get the chance to finished my sentence Mr.Oh cut me off.

“The answer is no. I'm not allowing you to move out from this house. Stop thinking about moving out and from now call me Umma just like Sehun did.” 

“Bu-”

“No buts, believe me. Sehun already fell out of love from that . He never dated anyone longer than six months and that Mickey was longer than other girls because her mother or should i say a friend of mine begged him.” Mr.Oh said.

My baby's daddy is a playboy?!

I hope my baby takes after me and not him.

“Oh, he's a playboy.” I said.

“Was. He was a playboy. Now he's going to change for my grandchild's sake.” Mr.Oh grinned.

“I'm okay with that since we had nothing to do with each other except the baby.” 

“Don't say things like that. I don't like it.” Mr.Oh pouted.

“Hehe.. I'm sorry. Btw, can I go and buy something Mrs- U-umma?” I changed the topic.

“Why not? I'll tell the driver.” She said as patted my head.

“Thank you Umma.”

 

 


-Mini Mall- 

 

“Please call me after your done shopping.” The drive said and bowed.

“Okay, here take this and go eat something while waiting for me.” I hand him the money.

“It's fine Mrs.Oh.” He shook his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter