Chapter 12

You're My Baby's Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemie POV

 

 

I looked at Micky in disbelief. Did I misheard something?
She smirked at me and rubbed her tummy.

I turned my attention to SeHun. He looks so pale and still shocked from what he just heard.

"I don't understand SeHun. What the is wrong??" I asked him and calmly waited for his answer .

"I...I" He stuttered.

"That's enough." I softly said it with my blank expression and turned my back at him and walked faster out of here.

"Ehh!! JaeMie, wait! " He wanted to come after me but that y girl hugged his hand and tried to stop him. I walked to the street and Luckily, there's a taxi coming this way. 

"Taxi!! Here" I waved my hand.

The taxi stopped infront of me and then I got in. 

"Pls. Go to the xxxxx apartment"
I told the Taxi driver.

We spent 20 minutes to get to my apartment. After I paid the taxi I slowly walked in to my room.

"JaeMie?? How did you come here??!!" Hyesu asked when she saw me enter the room.

"By Taxi." I anwered her question shortly and went to sit next to her.

"Ehh?? Where is Sehun?"

"He is with Mickey." 

"What??!! Why is he with that ?" Hyesu yelled.

I told her everything that happened. 

~Phhangg~ 

Hyesu stood up and slammed her palms on the table harshly.

"The k!! Who believe's that ?! Tell me, This is ing nonsense. She is probably making thing up. She's lying! yahh if I were with you, I will break with my bare hand." She said with scary tone. Woahh!! my best friend looks like an evil witch who's ready to kill someone now.

"How would you know she lied?"

I asked her and waited to see her reaction.

"You think that Mickey is really stupid to have a baby in her age? She is young and wild. Of course, She doesn't want to tie herself with a baby like this but because she wanted Sehun to take responsible for her like he did to you." Ughh~ I didn't know that my friend is so clever.

" Wait,  So you mean I'm stupid for having a baby with him!?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

" No, Hehe!!! But Mickey lied. I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter