Chapter 10

You're My Baby's Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ JAEMIE POV ~

 

My new room is so big, It's almost like an apartment. Of course! It's truly a mafia family, They're so rich. However, Mr.Oh doesn't look like a mafia. But look at Sehun, He is a 100% maifa.

" Miss, Do you like this room? "A maid asked me politely.

" Em~ It's okay.Thank you"I said and smiled at her.

" If you want anything please inform me."

" Okay! You can go on with your work now, I need some rest. I'm so tired. " She nodded and left the room.

I lay down on the soft bed and easily fell asleep because of the tiredness.

 

~SEHUN POV~

 

" Young master, I followed your order to bring the hot milk to Young lady's room. but she's already fallen a sleep. "

" Em! I see.You can go now. "

I went upstair to check how she is doing.I entered her room and seeing a small figure sleeping soundly on the bed.I walked straight to the bed and sat on the other side.I looked at her face.She looks so inncent and pretty when she sleeps.I moved her hair to the back of her ear...I could feel something strang in me... what ever.let's sleep. I lay down next to her... 

 

~ JAEMIE POV ~

 

Thirsty...my throat is so dry..I ..I want pizza as well.

I woke up because im feeling hungry and thirsty at the same time. But I feel something heavy on my hip. I turned my face to the other side and saw Sehun sleeping peacefully next to me. Ahh~ A handsome man no matter what he does He is still handsome. hmmm..

"Hey~" I poked him.

" Hmm?? "He moan softly and rubbed his eyes.

" I'm hungry. "I told him.

"What do you want to eat??"He asked with his eyes half opened.


" Pizza. "I said and smiled widely in excitement. Ahh just thinking of it make my mouth-water.

"Okay...eh! But it's already 1am now. Nobody sells at this time."

He's right! But I really want to eat pizza...

"But I want to eat it.." Whatever. But now I really want pizza. I started to act like a kid.

"But It's already 1am..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter