Chapter 13

You're My Baby's Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Jaemie POV ~ 

 


“Let's go home.” He said it like nothing happened. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Hell No.” I said arms crossing.

“I don't care about yes or no. Now let's go.” He grabbed my hand and tried to drag me out but I was holding the door like koala.

“No!! Who said I'm going with you?!” I yelled still holding the door.

“You.” He said tried to drag me again.

“Let go of me!!” I whined and hit his hand furiously but he doesn't show any signs of hurting.

“It's useless. You're hurting your own hands. now come with me.” He's right now my hands are hurting from hitting him but Im still holding the door like my life depended on it.

“How about your girlfriend? You know, I can stay here.” I said sweetly.

“I know what I am doing. You don't have to worry about it and the important thing is you must come with me.” I jumped a bit because of he sounds so serious. 

“What are you gonna do? Micky is carrying your baby too. Isn't it unfair to her?”

“Umma is coming back tomorrow.” He said softly.

“Hah? As I know your parents will be back next month? Why tomorrow?” I ask curiously.

“I don't know too. Please Jaemie, let's go home.” He is begging but im too hard headed to agree.

“No!! Hyesu-ah!!! Help me!!!!” I yelled and Hyesu run from the kitchen in shocked.

“What happened?! Wah! Mr.Oh, What are you doing here?” Hyesu asked smiling sweetly at Sehun.

This girl. -_- 

“I'm here to fetch Jaemie.” He replied with a small smile.

“I don't want to go with him! Hyesu help me!!” I whined at Hyesu.

“You should go back with Mr.Oh.” Hyesu said narrowed her eyes at me.

What? Even Hyesu is siding with him now?!

“Ms.Hyesu is right. Hmm Can you help me get Jaemie's bag please?” Sehun asked and Hyesu of course says yes.

“Oh! Here here! Good bye Jaemie!” She waving at me ignoring my death glare. 

“Thank you.” And then Sehun carry me bridal style with Hyesu helping him get my hands off the door.

Lee Hyesu, I'll kill you later. You stupid girl! 

 

“Get in.” He said motion me to the car.

“No.” I said arms crossing not looking at his face.

“Okay,” He nodded to himself.

He gave up? I turned around just to see Sehun bending his face slowly towards mine.

“W-what are you doing?!” I asked trying to escape his face which is dangerously close to mine.

“Get in or I kiss you here.” He whispered in my ear.

“I-I will yell for help!”

“Do it.” Damn that smirk!!

“Ahjussi!! Help me! This guy tried to take advantage of me!” I calling the ahjussi walking his dog and Sehun is a bit surp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter