JiMin

VKook

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JIMIN

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was very impatient could not stop biting my pen wanted the classes finish soon want to see whether Kookie this better, so mad at Jin hyung for not letting me care to JungKook, but I'm just annoyed with V as equally opposed to care for him.

Classes ended at last, store all my stuff in my backpack, * I'll go ahead hyung *, I told Jin hyung while I ran to quickly address Bit Hit, ran to my room and opened the door slowly, V:* I LOVE YOU ! *, me paralyzed for a moment to see that V took the hand of Kookie while listening to the "I LOVE YOU" to V told the small, closed the door slowly and I would stay in the hallway with my stare, * to V ... liked Kookie? *, I wondered over and over in my mind, * B... But how? ... he can not be in love with Kookie *, I heard the door of the room opened and a small di jump back to see V on the door, V: * JiMin hyung? What do you do ay? *, Had paralyzed my lips still did not believe what he had seen and heard, * this...I ...nothing haha*, I laughed a little nervous, * I was just remembering which allow a notebook that I find *, between running to my room and I throw in my bed while listening as V left the room, I got up quickly and went to bed Kookie and I noticed sleeping, I could not help but smile at him sleep as he looked very cute, I can not accept the fact that V likes JungKook when I'm in love with Kookie, I fall in love with him on the first day that we became friends , I still remember the smile so warmly that my heart could not take it, it's so cute, until it is asleep, I wake up every night to watch him sleep, see how it moves and breathes as the truth is that I love but never had JungKook the courage to confess my feelings and less now as I have a rival .... "V", I sat down slowly on the edge of the bed of the little and put my hand on his forehead, * no longer have a fever *, felt like JungKook take my hand that was on his forehead and I blushed, JungKook:* hyung ... you're here ... How was school? *, Kookie kept holding my hand and my face became redder, * K-Kookie... am ... if I'm back ... I was fine but the most important ... and these best ? *, JungKook:* yes, you already feel much better ... thanks to V hyung *, gritted my teeth hard to hear that he was better thanks to V when I could be the one to take care of him, * I'm glad to see you better I tapeworms very concerned *, JungKook smiles, JungKook:* Sorry hyung will not happen again I promise *, the released my hand and intertwining his pinky with mine as promise, * I'm sorry I woke you *, I said as I bend my gaze and it felt arms JungKook around my neck and my heart beat fast, JungKook:* Do not worry hyung and I was going to lift and slept necessary *, hear that someone enters the room, Jin:* Oh sorry to interrupt *, push JungKook to let me hug and I was very nervous and distressed, JungKook:* Hi Jin hyung *, Kookie smiled, Jin:* waa Kookie that well and you feel better *, Jin hyung went running to JungKook and pulled the cheeks of small, Jin:* Do not make us not worry about ti *, JungKook:* Ok hyung sorry aush *, hit Jin hyung's hand to drop by Kookie cheeks, * hyung you hurt! *, Jin hyung smiles, Jin:* haha sorry *, Jin hyung got up and walked to the door, Jin:* You have to eat something Kookie, Mama Jin prepare you something good, haha *, JungKook:* haha thanks hyung go quickly to the kitchen *, Jin left the room, I get out of bed Kookie and I went to my bed to accommodate my stuff in I could see JungKook is off the shirt he was wearing, I could not help see it looked so good shirtless, only me that guy causes excitation, JungKook:* hyung! You should come with me to eat haha Jin hyung makes a meal delicious *, I quickly turned to look away and growled, * arg! I do not think Jin hyung prepare me food, just said prepare yourself to you*, JungKook:* if Jin hyung not makes you food you'll share mine, okay? *, I blush to hear that, * This well Maknae *, felt like JungKook put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me out of the room and go to the kitchen, JungKook:* hyung we're here *, JungKook addressed the table while giving small jumps of happiness, Jin:* That good!, almost  this meal *, I sat in the chair at the side of JungKook, JungKook:* hyung ... hyung ... I have very hungry *, I notice JungKook pouts That looks so cute, Jin:* Calm Kookie!, will soon be *JungKook:* Well I'll wait *, V enters the kitchen, V:* Oh dammit! That smells good, do not think  I go eat me without my? *, V sat in the other chair at the side of JungKook, V:* Kookie you will see much better this I'm glad *, I notice Kookie blushed, JungKook:* yes! all because of you hyung *, this was so annoying to me to see that V earned full attention of Kookie , Jin hyung that I served us a great full plates of food looked and smelled very rich and started eating without paying attention, JungKook:* Oh god rich know you could eat 20 dishes plus *, V:* Not Kookie can hurt you your tummy *, V started itching tummy JungKook and started laughing, JungKook:* hahaha enough hyung ... even so I would eat *, I got up quickly and took my empty plate and bring it to the kitchen, JungKook:* JiMin hyung are you done, waa that fast you *, * am..yes it ends, I go to a movie, morning it's Saturday, so I can sleep later *, turn to see V and I frowned as I walked to the living room to watch TV.