JungKook

VKook

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JUNGKOOK

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a day like any other at school, was it chosen to be part of a group of K-POP called "Bangtan Boys" with my hyungs, Suga, J-Hope, V, Rap Monster, Jin, and JiMin, these were the nicknames that my hyung's elected, I really feel happy to be part of a dance group as it is one of my favorite things "dance", and two years have passed since our debut began our training is very close.

I was walking through the courtyard of the school and was always distracted by my phone without taking attention to where I was heading, I did not realize and  shock with someone, turn and I apologized, * Sorry was not paying attention *, he was a tall guy looked at me somewhat annoying, Boy:* Watch where you're going, are you blind? *, told me in a very aggressive,  I apologized again, * I'm sorry I could not see *, Boy:* Well look better where you're going *, the guy pushed me very strong and I fell to the ground as, I complained about by coup , Boy:* you're only a brat *, the bent down to me and took my shirt with hard, the guy was about to punch me in the face .. just closed my eyes tightly waiting for the blow, Boy:* Off me!!  *, Hear that the boy cry I quickly opened my eyes, * HYUNG!! *, shout seeing V hyung taking the boy hard of shirt, V:* IDIOT! How dare? *, V hyung smacked him in the face the boy and the boy fell to the ground with a bloody lip from the blow he gave V hyung, Boy:* This  will not stay well *, the guy stood up and ran out while I was still on the floor, then V hyung approached me to help me up, V:* Be more careful !*, then V hyung hugged me hard and I felt like the arms of my hyung around me in a protective manner, * Ok hyung I'll be careful *, V:* Not want you to pass something wrong *, at that time my heart was accelerated to hearing those words, no one had protected me in that way because it always bigger than me guys bothered me and nobody helped me, then V hyung I stop hugging me and I observe, * What hyung? *, I ask, V:* Do not you hurt? *, V hyung put his hand on my cheek and trying to find wounds, * I'm fine hyung single pushed me and I fell to the ground *V:* is an idiot that guy just looking for trouble *, then my heart would not stop accelerating whenever V hyung looked into my eyes I looked down blushing, * Hyung thanks for helping me *, I felt like the front of V hyung is next to mine , V:* I'll always protect baby JungKook *, I felt my cheeks were very red try to control myself for V hyung not notice the blush on my cheeks, V hyung passed his arm on my shoulders while laughing, V:* Well we Maknae other hyung's We hope we have classes and testing *, walked up to the classroom where I was greeted's my hyung, Jin:* Maknae!, How much were you doing that you did not get to class?, I had to send V to looking for you because we care *, was about to tell you what happened when V hyung he interrupted me, V:*Nothing happened our Maknae only entertained *, turn to him and he just smiled at me and blushed again as he lowered my head, * yes, nothing happened, Jin hyung single just entertained me *, Jin hyung a river so not unconvinced of what we said and V hyung, Jin:*The maknaes We hide things *, the laughs as he slaps the back of V hyung and mine, were in class for 4 hours and returned to the facility BigHit to direct us to our rooms, I share room with JiMin hyung, while V hyung, Suga hyung and Jin hyung stay in another room, Hope J-Rap Monster hyung hyung and sleep in another room.

I went running to my room and haul me to my bed, * Haa .. This day is very hard *, then enter the room JiMin hyung, JiMin:* With a hard day right? Kookie ... *, * Oh hyung not will listen enter *, JiMin:* Just tell me what happened in the Kookie school *, JiMin looking at me from her bed I got up quickly to see JiMin hyung, * Ah well ... do not know why V hyung would not let me tell them,  but I tell you if you could tell hyung but do not tell to V hyung that him I told ... is that going distracted and crash with a guy who was very angry while he was about to punch me in face *, JiMin:* What?!! ... but what happens to that guy?, but do not hurt?, right? *, * not, luckily V hyung came, I take it off off above and it hit ... that was what happened *, on that note JiMin hyung I look a little worried, *but I'm fine hyung *, JiMin:* what else happened? *, My cheeks turned red as I remembered what V hyung told me, * not, that was it ...* , bend my head blushing without saying a word, JiMin:* Well Kookie be more careful but just know that I am to take care of you ... I see you in room the rehearsal *, JiMin hyung stood up and turned to me put his hand to my head for revolver my hair and leave the room, * Waaa! Was close *, I leaned back in my bed watching the ceiling remembering the look of V hyung I blushed again and rolled several times on my bed trying to assimilate things, * Will it be I'm falling for V hyung? *, take a pillow tightly as my heart was beating fast, * But he's a guy and I also, What say others hyung's about this? *I could hear that knock on the door and I fall out of bed in shock, Jin:* Maknae hurry or we'll let *, * Yes, hyung *, quickly accommodate my things in my backpack to leave the room and head to the salon of trials, came to the living room and I'm watching Jin hyung, * have heard what I said ... I think not *, say in my mind as I left my backpack on the bench and opened it to find my headphones and I realized that I had forgotten , * dammit forget My headphones! *, I said aloud, suddenly I felt arms around my waist, turn quickly to see who it was, * hyung! You scared me *, I blush to see it was V hyung who hugged me from behind, V:* haha sorry maknae to hear that is forgotten your headphones, so you prestare mine *, V hyung put your headphones in my hands, withdrew his hands from my waist and walk away while laughing, * Waa! What are you trying to do? .. *, I was wondering I same as, I leaned against the wall to calm down and I felt my heart was beating so fast

 
We finished the rehearsal, we are still working hard to give our best in debut..
 
We returned to our rooms was too sweaty as the trials are too hard, take my things out of my backpack and saw the headphones that V hyung gave me, * I must give back this to my hyung but first I'm going to take a bath *, I went to take a quick swim and return to my room, take the headphones and went to the room of my 3 hyungs, knock on the door, Suga:* Who? *, * Suga hyung, I am JungKook, I can see to V hyung?  *, Suga:* not Maknae he not this, sure this in the kitchen dinner something *, * Ok thanks hyung *, I went to the kitchen for see my hyung, I saw him sitting alone at the table having dinner cereal, the cereal that on both liked fit as lions, I approached and sat in the chair across from him, * hyung ... I brought your headphones thanks for lend them *, he turned to me while smiling, V:* Oh just for that came so late to fetch, you must go to sleep BABY *, * Waa am not BABY! *, I said doing pouting and I shrugged as she watched him eat, V:* Clear you're a BABY still Kookie *, * I say BABY to me and your hyung you're the one who eats cereal in fit lion *, V hyung laughed almost spitting the cereal he had in his mouth, * what are you laughing at?, It's the truth *, V:* Hahaha nothing except that you are right, the BABY's eats cereal in fit lion *, I laughed a little to hear what he said and yawned so tired I was, * Good hyung go to sleep I have a lot of sleep *, I rub his eyes a little, * Good night hyung and thanks again for it this morning and for hearing aids *, I smiled as I get out of the chair and I turned to leave when I felt my arm was taken hard, turn me, * hyung? .. . *, then V hyung approached me and he kissed my forehead, V:* Kookie Good night *, I blush to feel the kiss V hyung of in my front, let go the, my heart was beating so fast that I ran to my room, I went to bed and I put the covers over, luckily JiMin hyung was asleep, I was trying to sleep but could not because I was thinking about the kiss that V hyung gave me on the forehead, was so happy!, * Be that, V hyung in love with me?, Not! ..., Insurance is only nice to me as the baby of the group *, deep breath without realizing it, I fell asleep.