TaeHyung (V)

VKook

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TAEHYUNG

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was in school still did not start the class was with my hyungs, I am part of a group of K-Pop that is about to debut called "Bangtan Boys" where my hyung's Suga, J-Hope, Rap Monster, Jin, JiMin and Maknae the group JungKook  is so cute from the first day I met him caused much curiosity in me.

My hyungs talked while I played with my phone, a game where a lion having adventures is fun, then listen to Jin hyung, Jin:* Where have gotten the Maknae? Nor arrives and it's too late *, remove the game from my phone I get up to where my hyungs pass between them to address the door and stopped, * I will look at Kookie *, I told them and then run to go where JungKook going to go to class but did not find, I started to worry JungKook never comes so late and if so the would let us know, I went to the school yard to look, look everywhere and I saw JungKook you walk with cell in hand, was distracted ..., * Kookie! Kookie! ... *, shout but not listening apparently had headphones on at that time I saw as mole with a guy, I noticed that the boy began to attack him and walk faster towards JungKook, suddenly saw how the boy pushed JungKook to the ground, then I felt so much anger ran without a second thought to the little Maknae remaining in the soil, it was about to reach JungKook and the boy took the shirt knew it was going to hit him, but I haul on the boy as I could pull up to remove it from JungKook and take hard shirt, Boy:* Let me go! *JungKook:* HYUNG!! *, * IDIOT !, How dare? *, I had so much anger that hit the boy in the face making him callera down, Boy:* this does not remain so *, the boy got up and ran, I turned quickly to take the hand of JungKook and lift, * be more careful *, I told him because I worry so much without realizing it already had JungKook in my arms, JungKook: * Ok hyung I'll be careful *, * not want you to pass something wrong *, at that moment I realized that would protect this little boy that made me worry a lot about him, hug JungKook stop to look and see if she was okay, JungKook:* what happens hyung? *, he asked me to notice it watched a little worried I put my hand on his cheek try searching injuries, * Not hurt you? *, asked worried, JungKook:* I'm fine hyung, single pushed me and I fell *, * is an idiot that guy just looking for trouble *, kept watching the little one's eyes is like I need to do it did not want to lose sight would not let him just wanted him to realize that would protect, JungKook:* thanks for helping hyung *, at that time my heart was happy to hear how the small thanked me, without thinking I approached and paste my front next to the his, * Always I will protect baby JungKook *, I said those words to little without thinking as I was too happy this feeling was new to me, then I remembered that our hyung's we expected, pass my arm around the little while I gave him a smile, * Well we Maknae other hyungs We hope we have classes and testing *, walk along the small into the living room where they were the hyung's and greeted the small as worried as I did for him, Jin:*Maknae!, How much were you doing that you did not get to class?, I had to send V to looking for you because we care *, I furrowed his brow to hear what Jin hyung said since not sent me to fetch JungKook I was on my own, turn to see the little note they say what step but did not want to do it and talk before the small talk, * nothing happened our Maknae only entertained *, turn to see little to smile and just under his head and notice a light red color in her cheeks looked so innocent, JungKook:* yes, nothing happened, Jin hyung single just entertained me *,Jin hyung laugh so we told, he did not believe anything he said JungKook and I, Jin:* The maknaes We hide things *, he slaps the back of JungKook and mine as trying to encourage.

Classes ended was a very tiring day at school even missing the test and headed all the facilities BigHit to go to our rooms, I sleep next to Suga and Jin hyung, I noticed as the small JungKook ran to her room and I headed to my room also leaned back a little on my bed since I was a little tired I closed my eyes and felt like I threw a pillow to the face, * what's wrong? hyung!! *, scream while I got up quickly and note that it was Jin hyung who threw me the pillow, Jin:* Why do not you let Kookie tell us because I'm late? *I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes, * Do not bother me hyung *, then Jin hyung took one of my lions, Jin:* If you tell me what has happened do not return your Lion *, I got up quickly trying to remove my lion of the hands, * not tell you, give me my leon *, I look somewhat annoying, Jin:* I just want to know what happened V will not say anything to the others I promise *, I turned my gaze to a small lion lay in my bed that I gift JungKook Lion when we met, * hyung ... is it wrong to fall in love? *, Jin hyung laughed and turn to see him frowning, Jin:* Hahaha clear that not V, love is something inevitable that comes when you least expect it *, return my gaze to the Lion, Jin:* you like the Maknae? truth?*, then my heart quickened my cheeks turned red and turn to see Jin hyung, * jsklds ... JungKook .. ksjld not ... well ... maybe if I'm in love with him ... is that bad hyung *, I started biting my lips by nerves, Jin:* If you think it's bad to fall for a guy is not V Why not only say to Kookie? *, then lower the eyes watching the floor as something lost, * But I'm afraid that he rejects me *, Jin:* If you do not say... you never know what you think Kookie .. But tell me what happened at school ?* A guy about to hit to JungKook... luckily reaches to time and hit that idiot it almost it hurts, I worry so much about that until I told him I would protect, Kookie thought sure I'm a fool *, Then Jin hyung felt put his hand on my shoulder, Jin:* you did well to protect the insurance now otherwise you look like your " Hero"   wiser than JungKook suffered much of small always bothered and nobody helped, that's what he told me, so surely  is very grateful *, calms me a bit to know what Jin hyung told me and was my desire to protect JungKook want him to feel protected, Jin:* it's late V must go Hall of test *, I hurried to keep my things in my backpack, * Well hyung I'll go ahead and thanks for the tips *, I headed to the rehearsal room, reaches, but were only J-Hope, JiMin and RapMonster, thought Kookie was already in the room had so eager to see the baby, I saw him enter and walk around to get a little closer to him, he had nerves of speaking to small and that had never happened to me, JungKook:* dammit forget My headphones! *, listen to the small and without hesitation just take my headphones and spend my arms to encircle the waist small, JungKook:* Hyung!  You scared me *, I felt very happy to have embraced this way, I laughed a little, * haha sorry maknae to hear that is forgotten your headphones, so you prestare mine *, I put the earphones in your hands and let the little hug to walk away with a smile, * I'll always protect and will do to make you love me *, I said in my mind.

Finish the test I went to my room to take a bath and left the room to address to the kitchen wanted to eat something before going to sleep, fill a bowl of milk and put my cereal of lions, I sat on the mensa and started to eat the cereal, was thinking in the small Maknae, little stole my heart from the first day I saw it because that was when I realized when Kookie was in danger, * want it to be just for me ! *, I said in my mind as I was eating, I did not realize that JungKook entered the kitchen, JungKook:* hyung ... I brought your headphones thanks for lend them *, turn to see the little boy sitting in front of me I almost choked on cereal to see him sitting with some wet hair and smiled for a breath, * Oh just for that came so late to fetch, you must go to sleep BABY *, could tell he was a little tired for everything that happened today, JungKook:* Waa am not BABY *, I was about to drown again cereal to see the cute pout, he looked so cute, * Clear you're a BABY still Kookie *, JungKook:* I say BABY to me and your hyung you're the one who eats cereal in fit lion *, throw a laugh to hear what the little one said was right because no one eats cereal of lions only the BABY's and I, JungKook:* what are you laughing at?, It's the truth *, * Hahaha nothing except that you are right, the BABY's eats cereal in fit lion *, the small river by what I said and in a while let out a yawn I saw exhausted, JungKook:* Good hyung go to sleep I have a lot of sleep, Good night hyung and thanks again for it this morning and for hearing aids *, note the little he got up he did not want to leave without her good night I got up quickly to take the arm of the little they come to me to give you a gentle kiss on the forehead, * Kookie Good night *, I said as I released carefully to let go of just smiled and ran, * did they did something wrong? .... *, I sat back and rummaged my hair, * grgdsh sure if I did something wrong!, I do not want Kookie is uncomfortable just want to feel that I am to protect it, I promise to do better tomorrow *, I said softly as I walked to my room I pull on my bed and take the lion that JungKook gave me, hug him as hard as I could and fell asleep thinking about he.