Epilogue

Miracles in December

We can’t go back. Even the person holding the power to freeze time as he pleases doesn’t have the capability to change the things that already happened, to take back the words that’s already been said and to alter the acts that were already committed.

Sometimes, you just need to let go – of the pain, of the hurt, of the longing. You need not forget the person. It will kill you to forget the one you love, won’t it? But you don’t have to be trapped to that feeling, to the regret forever, too. One way or another, you’ll need to let go so you can move forward, one step at a time.

The clock ticks again and twelve men began moving again – twelve men who were scarred but are getting healed, twelve men who’ve been hurt but are now on the road to recovery.

The clock chimes twelfth midnight.

On Christmas day, they move on.

End

 

A/N: Hey, guys. This is my first EXO fic so I’m really sorry if the members are out of characters, etc. This came a little later than I wanted and I’m sorry. Anyway, this is the last and I’m hoping you can tell me what you think about this, guys. Who’s story is your favorite?

Thank you always for reading! Happy Holidays! – Elle Kim <3