#4. Let's Finish This

Sorry That I Love You

At the park:

 

This time is different from the others. It seems like only one of them is truly enjoying their time at the park. And that is Luhan. Jane has been down lately. Not sure why.

 

Luhan: “Wait for me here!”

Jane: “Where are you going?”

Luhan doesn’t say anything and just heads somewhere.

 

Jane is sitting and waiting for Luhan to return. “Should I tell him now? Before things become worse than this. He doesn’t deserve any of this…” While talking to herself, she suddenly hears a sound of a microphone from inside the crowd. She stands up to see whose sound it is from.

 

She stands still when she found out who’s the owner of the voice from a mic. It’s Luhan over there, in the middle of the crowd.

 

“So I’ve been thinking for a while. And now I am sure of myself. I need to let her and the world know. This crowd of people is the witness of my confession. I love you, Jane. I love you. I don’t know how. I don’t know when. I don’t know why. I just do.” His tears are dropping.

 

Jane is tearing, too. But not the tears of joy. She was supposed to be happy. But she’s not. She looks like she’s in pain. She thinks to herself “So you did it. You shouldn’t have. Alright let’s end this.”

Jane tries to shout as loud as she can to Luhan, “CAN YOU TELL ME AGAIN? LOUDER PLEASE! I CANNOT HEAR YOU!”

While he’s about to speak, Jane takes out her mobile phone to take a video. “Sorry lulu jjang.” She’s crying so hard.

 

Finally, Luhan walks up to her and hugs her. He kisses her on the lips.

“Why are you crying, silly?” He whispers.

Jane just smiles and hugs him again.

 

………………………………….………………………………….………………………………….………………………..

The next day:

 

Jane throws a phone on the desk for some girls to see. It was the video of yesterday when Luhan said he loved her in the public park.

Jane: “I hope you’re happy!”

Girl 1: “Why are you crying? /laughs/ THIS IS NOT TRUE! LOOK AT OUR COLD-HEARTED PRINCESS! SHE’S CRYING!”

Jane: “From now on, I’m no longer in your girl gang. Goodbye!”

Girl 2: “What the f*** is with this ! Acting all cool and sh**!”

 

Jane walks out furiously. She walks up to the roof and release all the anger and sadness by screaming so hard. She’s crying painfully and nobody knows about it.

………………………………….………………………………….………………………………….………………………..

~ Last 3 months in a Girl’s Rest Room ~


A group of 4 girls are discussing privately about something. Before starting the talk, 2 of them check everywhere if there is someone in the toilet; this meeting seems to be so important that nobody else has to know. 
 

Girl 1: “So Jane...we’ve been so bored that we’ve come up with a fun thing to do.”
 

Jane, who is the most popular and the most attractive girl in school, is applying her make up on and doesn’t seem to be really interested in what the girl has just said. 
 

Jane: “What is it this time? I’m not playing anymore pretty-girl games. Almost got myself killed last time, dammit, the dude was a psycho! It was scary.”

 

Everybody laughs. Jane is a playgirl. She’s called a heartless woman by the guys in school and is called a cold-hearted ...by every girl in school. 
 

Girl 2: “You know this hot guy; he’s the new transferred student.”
 

Jane: “And your point is...”
 

Girl 3: “We want to test your level of attractiveness...”
 

Jane: “Nonsense again, huh. What have you all been doing with your life?” /laughs/
 

Girl 1: “He’s said to be a stone-hearted guy. He’s never been in love. We’d like to see if a pretty girl like you can melt his heart.”
 

Jane: “Why should we do this?”
 

Girl 3: “Because we think that this Nina likes him very much. We all know how much you hate her.”
 

Girl 2: “I hate her too. We’re friends. Let’s do it. You take his heart and make him in love. Nina will always be the loser.” Everybody laughs. Jane thinks about it then nods. 
 

Jane: “Let’s do it then!” 

………………………………….………………………………….………………………………….………………………..

Everybody in the school has been exchanging text messages about the news of Luhan and Jane.

 

“Jane finally got our iron-hearted boy to be in love with her! Whoa~ she can make any guy fall for her! Luhan is a fool after all! We feel bad for you, honey!”

 

Luhand did not receive one though.

 

Nina is extremely furious with the news and goes straight to Luhan, who is a poor victim of the game.

Nina: “Have you heard the news everybody has been spreading around in school?”

Luhan, looking innocent as always, is surprised with what Nina is saying. He doesn’t look like he has any clue about what has been going on.

Nina: “READ THIS! I TOLD YOU TO BE CAUTIOUS WITH THAT ! BUT YOU…” Nina throws her phone on the desk for Luhan to read and then leaves angrily.

 

Not being able to believe in what the text message says, Luhan drops the phone on the floor. His eyes are filled with tears. His hand moves to grab his heart, to feel the pain. His knees are on the ground now, crying harder and he’s trying so hard to catch his breath…he must bee in deep pain now.