part 5

Angel in my heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Ji Yong is thirty two years old, Seungri is thirty years old, they still try to overcome the prank of the fate.

The first stage of Alzheimer disease, memories of patients reduce and the abilities to speak and write also slowdown. Day by day, Ji Yong and Seungri are patience to cure and train like doctor’s advice. One day begins, when Seungri opens his eyes, he’s going to open his notebook, read one by one what he did, what he’s going to do. He studies all of that by heart, like children try to remember the first alphabet in their life .He reads over and over, all the familiar names, he looks at the photos so long, so he can remember the face of his friends and family. He only hopes, like that, his memory will remain a little more….Even the daily works in life, Seungri has to practice over and over again… bitterly like this… helpless like this…But Seungri still bites his lip and attempts. He, has never a loser in this world.

Ji Yong’s heart aches when he sees Seungri dumbfoundedly stands at a place, and wonder what he wants to do. Ji Yong’s heart is broken when he sees friends says hi to Seungri, but Seungri only can smile sadly to them, because they disappears from his mind. Ji Yong’s heart is bleeding, when he sees Seungri must practise over and over the easy works like how to eat, how to change clothes…However, Ji Yong has never done anything for Seungri, if Seungri doesn’t ask his help. Seungri won’t want anybody feels sympathy for him, treat him like a fraglie thing and useless person. No, Seungri’s going to be more hurt if Ji Yong does that. A man’s pride, Seungri deserves it, no matter what happened. This is his love for Seungri, he won’t put him behind his shadow, but he’ll suffer the pain together with Seungri…This’s how a man loves a man…

One day, when Seungri opens his eyes, he looks at the person who is sleeping next to him, and in few minutes, he doesn’t realize who Ji Yong is. Seungri’s mind….breaks apart. His brain, his memories…is this withered already ?? This is the one who he loves the most, this is the one who is his everything, this is the one he doesn’t want to forget !!!! He forgot Ji Yong !!!! Seungri crazily smashes everything in the room, breaks all of it, like …he’s fading and…dying…

Ji Yong wakes up and immediately, he knows what happened. Ji Yong quitely comes out the room, closes the door, and begins smoking. From one cigarette to another cigarette, from a pack of cigarettes to another pack of cigarettes. He just smokes nonstop like this, still the sound in the room, the painful and heartbroken sound in the room, finally stops, and Ji Yong comes in the room. Sitting in the middle of the room, among all the broken things, is a Seungri who lost his mind. His eyes are red now, because of anger, because of hatred. Ji Yong embraces Seungri, but Seungri pushes him away and begins punching Ji Yong. Ji Yong doesn’t do anything back, he just feels pain in the heart, because Seungri’s strength, doesn’t remain anymore…Ji Yong only hugs Seungri tightly, despite Seungri craz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter