Part 2

Angel in my heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Ji Yong is eighteen years old, Seungri is sixteen  years old, they have been brothers for ten years.

Ji Yong grows up, he proves for people to know, he’s a real bad boy. He dyed his hair into so many colors, he wore earrings, his uniform always is a mess. He smoke, he has his own gang to be naughty everywhere, he’s often absent at class. Ji Yong also has affairs with so many girls, he changes partner so fast that no one can count how many girls he had. Of course, with his look like an idol, his smile is so beautiful , anybody when sees it must admit it, so he’s heart breaker, it’s not a strange thing at all. Like this, Kwon Ji Yong is famous by the name : “ The most mutineer in school”

Seungri grows up, he proves for people to know, he’s a good boy for sure. His black hair, handsome face, clothes’re always in nest. He always takes classes seriously, becomes head of class every year, studies always be on top of school. His smile with “ vampire tooth”, cuter than anything, makes girl’s heart melt and beat so fast when they see it. He’s a boy of the dream. However, Seungri just refuses any love letters to him with a gentle smile. Like this, Lee Seungri is famous by the name : “ The most perfect boy in school.”

When Ji Yong’s near Seungri, he’s always good big brother like he promised. To people, he’s cruel, he’s heartless, he treats them just like his toys, but Seungri…Seungri is his treasure, is his precious thing he cherishes in his hand. Seungri is his important person, maybe the most person beside his family. Anybody dares has bad thought or does bad things to Seungri, Ji Yong won’t let them live in peace, he’ll show them, what they receive when they touch his Seungri. Almost all his bloody fights, always because of Seungri. Seungri knows about it. Seungri understands it. So whenever Ji Yong brings wounds all over his face and body, smiles brightly in front of his eyes, Seungri only holds his tears, mutters to Ji Yong and bandages his big brother’s hurtful  wounds. Or when Ji Yong has school suspension, Seungri must force Ji Yong to go to his house, and tries teaching Ji Yong with all his heart. Ji Yong frowns, but still be good and honestly studies with Seungri. He has no choice, he only wants this little brother’s smile, not want to see his tears….

One day, when Ji Yong’s lying on Seungri’s bed, suddenly, he asks Seungri a question.

“ Hey, Seungri, I heard that you refused a girl’s love confession yesterday. Again. How many love confession that you didn’t accept ??? Why ? Do you have a lover already ??? Tell me, why don’t you tell me ??”

Seungri just looks at Ji Yong with a glance, and continues reading his book. Ji Yong’s not angry at all, he understands Seungri so much, to know what his reaction when he’s shy. Ji Yong comes near and hugs Seungri’s back tightly.

“ Tell me !! Or I’ll tickle you !!!”

Seungri throws his book into Ji Yong’s face and begin fighting with Ji Yong. They are teenagers now, but when they’re together, forever are children. Till when Ji Yong can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter