part 4

Angel in my heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Ji Yong is thirty years old, Seungri is twenty eight years old, fate starts game for them…

Holding the result of examination in hand, Seungri can’t believe his eyes anymore. He’s too young to have this disease. But…Seungri only feels his head hurt and sometimes he forgets what he did and what he wants to do, though in a short time. Seungri thought, maybe because he was too busy and didn’t have enough sleep. His mind worked too hard so it warned him to take a rest. Only like this. Seungri went to hopspital to take a test, just because Ji Yong wanted him and forced him to do. In the end, on his hand right now, the result is Alzheimer, a disease that can’t be treated. Why ? Why ? Why him ??? Seungri holds his head, try to stop the endless pain.He still has the long way to go, he still has the dream he wants to achieve, and…he still has a person he wants to spend my life with forever….Yes, that’s right ! He still wants to be with Kwon Ji Yong, Ji Yong, if he knows about this, what will he do ? Seungri’s tear quitely drops down on his face. So lucky that today, Ji Yong was too busy so he didn’t come here with Seungri, so lucky…So Ji Yong won’t know about this, he won’t, Seungri won’t let him know. This pain, just let Seungri alone bear it, just him….

Seungri secretly prepares everything. Seungri uses a tiny notebook to write down on it all the things he did and he’s going to do, and he brings that notebook anywhere he goes. Seungri calculated mentally that, he can only live about fourteen years or less, in that short time, he’ll live so happily and make Ji Yong so happy too. And till when he can’t know this world anymore, he’s going to leave, leave silently. He’ll let Ji Yong only know that, a lover leaves him without a word, not a lover who can only ly on the bed, can’t move, can’t know anything… You can call him selfish, you can tell Seungri that he doesn’t believe in Ji Yong’s love, call him anything you can. Seungri only knows that, this is the way that Seungri loves Ji Yong, this is the way he protects the one who he loves the most with all he has…

I’m so sorry, I love you but it’s all lies...

Ji Yong’s really surprised when Seungri suddenly retires from his job. A person who loves working than anything like Seungri, wants to take a rest, really makes people speechless. Ji Yong is really worried about Seungri’s condition. Seungri only smiles and hugs Ji Yong tightly. He whinies to Ji Yong that, he wants to go a vacation with him, he wants to have their own honeymoon that they have never had. And within Seungri’s sweet kisses, Ji Yong is seduced by him, and can’t think of anything more.

Seungri and Ji Yong goes to anywhere they like. Seungri laughes, Seungri smiles, Seungri sings happily, Seungri acts like he’s still a teenager, very happy. He holds Ji Yong’s hand at the crowd street, against all the people’s eyes look at them. Seungri pulls Ji Yong to take so many pictures with him. And in all the photos, Seungri always holds Ji Yong’s hand, or embraces him and smiles brightly. He gently touches the smile of them in the photos, just this memories, just this treasure moments, Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter