Baby Kicks

Baby Kicks

"I miss the good old days..." 19 year old Mir sighed to himself, as he neatly folded his skinny jeans. They had always been his favorite thing to wear. He did get quite a few looks from both boys and girls. Not to mention that Joon usually locked him in the bedroom for about 3 days when that happened... He wasn't complaining, though.

"I think those jeans are exactly what got you into this, Mireu," a familiar voice said.

Mir turned to look at the doorway, and smiled when he saw his husband leaning against it, smirking. Mir walked up to him and wrapped his arms around Joon's neck for a hug. The man returned it with a chaste kiss on the lips. "I can't even fit into my favorite jeans anymore because of you."

"Screw the jeans, I never liked them anyway," Joon scowled, his eyes drifting over Mir's figure. "Besides, it seems as if you fit into my clothes just fine." Mir was wearing an over-sized T-Shirt that went down to his thighs and fell off of his right shoulder, along with a pair of Joon's boxers. "You know Mir, I think you look good in my clothes."

A faint blush could be seen on Mir's face. He turned away. "They're really comfy, Joonie... Besides, it's the least you can do now that I'm carrying your child." Mir smiled at his own words, his 5 month baby bump. He never got tired of saying that. Mir returned to folding clothes. Ever since he had gotten pregnant, Mir had insisted that he did the homely things instead of the maids. The 23 year old thought it was cute that his young lover was taking so much of this seriously, but he worried about him being alone in the house when he was at work.

Joon walked up behind him, and wrapped his strong arms protectively around Mir. One hand reached up to rub Mir's distended belly. "Have I ever told you how adorable you look?" he whispered, "Watching you grow with our child, you're amazing."

"You've told me plenty of times, Joonie, but it's always nice to hear you say that." Mir turned in Joon's arms, gently smiling at him. "How was work today? Was the meeting okay?" Mir worried about Joon nowadays. The younger was able to be a stay at home "wife" since Joon was the CEO of the largest technology company in Korea, but he was sure that it was very stressful for Joon to handle the company on his own. Mir always felt guilty. He often thought of himself as a burden who didn't really deserve Joon. However, Joon always reminded him that they were childhood friends, and that no one made him happy more than Mir. Mir sighed and reached up to rub Joon's cheek. "So? Tell me what happened."

"Nothing. Appa was at the meeting. Apparently he was PMS-ing, because he wouldn't stop ing at me about the different kinds of software we use for our computers, etc. It's a bit difficult, Mireu..."

"Eh? But... don't you use the same as him...?"

"That's exactly my point. Umma even had the balls to call me when she knew I was in the middle of a meeting. She went on about you and the baby, questioning me why I wasn't at home with you."

"Joon-"

"She knows that if I was able to, I'd drop everything and spend the whole time with you."

"Joonie-"

"But nooo... she decides to potentially try to ruin my good name and-"

"CHANGSUN!" Mir immediately regretted yelling, as it hurt his throat.

"Mireu..?"

"Joon," Mir sighed, "who cares? Your parents are probably just as stressed as you. They love you and I'm sure they'll be apologizing for it sometime. Anyway, are you doing anything tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I have an early meeting with a company from America."

Mir looked at the ground, disappointed. "So... another early day?" he asked.

"Mir..."

"Joonie, it's okay, don't worry about it." Mir looked up at his husband and gave him a quick kiss. He moved out of Joon's arms. "I'll just have Thunder or Seungho come with me tomorrow."

Joon looked confused. "What do you mean, 'come with you'? Where are you going?"

Mir felt tears plucking at his eyes. Joon really did forget... "The doctor's appointment." He knew he shouldn't be crying over this, because it was kind of selfish, and because he knew the business called for 24/7 hours of work. Mir quickly wiped away his tears. "It's okay, though. I can go with one of them..."

Joon's eyes widened and he gathered the younger in his arms. "! I'm so sorry, yeobo! I forgot!" he exclaimed.

Mir sighed and once again pulled out of the older's arms. "Joon, it's okay." he said, starting to put clothes away.

"No, it's not okay," Joon said firmly. He stilled Mir's hands, stopping him from opening the dresser drawer. Joon gazed into Mir's gentle, beautiful eyes. "I don't EVER want you to think, or feel like, you're not on my mind. Mireu, you and the baby mean everything to me. You two will always come first."

The tears returned to Mir's eyes. "Joonie, I do know that." It was amazing how Joon read his thoughts sometimes. "I understand, Changsun- I really do. The long hours and the meetings, I understand but... I want, I need you to be there at the doctor's appointments." The teen could feel the tears running down his face, and hated that he looked and sounded so needy. "I-I'm sorry, Joonie. I know you can't control it-"

"Don't you dare apologize Mir," his husband admonished, wiping away his tears before hugging him tightly. "I'll call the company tomorrow and reschedule everything."

Mir was surprised. "Really?"

"Of course. I never want to miss the important things with you." Joon brushed his lips against Mir's soft ones. "I want to be by your side for everything." Their kiss was tender and full of promise. Mir sighed happily, and leaned into Joon, opening his mouth for his husband's probing tongue. Joon greedily drank in his lover's little moans of pleasure, ending the kiss reluctantly when his Mir pulled away.

Mir suddenly giggled. "The baby's awake." Mir could feel the fluttering in his stomach. It scared and delighted him at the same time.

Joon chuckled. "I guess he was waiting for Appa to get home."

"That or she wanted to keep me up again," Mir yawned. It was already past eleven. Since his forth month, Mir had been wanting to go to bed earlier. Not that he actually wanted to, but he was tired more often now. The only reason he had stayed up was because he wanted to see Joon. Joon usually got home after he fell asleep and was gone when he woke up.

"Come on Mir, you're tired." Joon led his young lover to their bed and took off his suit, leaving him in his boxers. Mir giggled slightly at the matching pair that they were wearing. Joon rolled his eyes. "You're lucky I love you." Joon got into bed, spooning Mir from behind. He wound his arms around Mir's waist, hands resting on his belly. Mir entwined their hands.

Mir's eyes eventually slid shut. He was warm and felt safe, cuddled in his husband's arms while their child gently moved inside of him.

"Goodnight, baby," Joon whispered.

"Night, Joonie," He snuggled further back into Joon's arms.

"Mireu, how do you know that I was talking to you?" Joon teased, his hand gently rubbing Mir's side.

Mir rolled his eyes. "Oh, you think you're so clev-" he broke off with an intake of breath, and his back stiffened.

Joon was in instant protect mode. "Mir, are you okay? What happened? Is it the baby?"

Mir nodded, his hand groping his side. Joon was immediately out of bed, dialing 9-1-1. Mir's eyes widened in panic. "Changsun, no!" he called, laughing at his husband's antics. "I don't need to go to a hospital. Just... come here..." Joon hesitantly returned to Mir's side, watching the younger warily. "Joonie, I'm alright. Don't worry about me."

Mir grabbed the older's hand and placed it on his side.

"What are you doi-"

"Shh!"

Mir sat still. He hoped the baby would cooperate. Joon had waited for this moment for so long. Since Mir had felt the little flutters in his stomach about a month ago. Obvious disappointment shown on Joon's face when he said he couldn't feel the movement inside of him. Mir was starting to lose hope and forget about the whole thing, when suddenly he was kicked, hard, in the exact spot Joon's hand was at. Joon's eyes lit up. "He kicked me."

Mir nodded. "I felt it."

Joon gave the younger a quick kiss on the lips before moving down until his face was level with the small swell of Mir's belly. "Hi baby..." he whispered to Mir's stomach and Mir couldn't help but to smile; his own hand moving to play with Joon's hair. "It's Appa and I want you to know that I love you and your umma very much."

Mir raised an eyebrow at him. "Do you hear yourself? You're so cheesy, Changsun..."

"But you love it anyway." Joon laid his head on Mir's stomach. "Listen baby, that was your umma, and he seems to have a case of gender confusion. When you get free, you need to prove to him that you're a boy."

"Get free? You're making my womb sound like a prison."

Joon nuzzled his face against the baby bump and kissed it affectionately.

Mir was drifting in and out of consciousness. Sleep was calling. He snuggled back into the pillows but Joon didn't move. "Joonie?"

"I'm going to talk to him for a little longer. You get some rest, Umma."

"Don't call me that." Mir protested, pouting a little. The baby kicked again and Joon looked like he felt it too. "See? Even he agrees with me."

"You said he!" Joon grinned gleefully.

"You've persuaded me." He closed his eyes as Joon kissed his stomach reverently. Lee Cheolyong fell asleep with a faint smile on his face, listening to his husband talk to their unborn child.

--------

How was that, babies?? :3 My first mpreg EVER~! Did I do okay? Cuz I really hope you enjoyed it! Anyways, this was written because I don't like the fact that there are basically NO mpreg Joomi fanfics what so ing ever! D: Soooo~! I made my own! :3 I'm also apologizing for my lack of updating, babies! I really do apologize but semester tests are coming up! Busy, busy, busy~! I'll try to get some updates in, but I can't promise you anything! Love you babies! Leave some comments behind, k? :3

HOMEWORK and SCHOOl = NOT ABLE TO UPDATE