CHAPTER 7

Once Upon A Time: Witchy Cinderella (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Surprise update for you guys!!! Simce I only bring my tab, not my laptop, I can't update OUAT Red Riding Hoodie since the drafts are all at my laptop and well, I updtae this story instead. IGNORE MY TYPO PLEASEEEEEEE.

By the way, HAPPY EID MUBARAK FOR THE MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  You enter your class and sit at your usual seat ignoring the smirks and glares that are send to you. The teacher enter the class and start the class like usual. You hardly focus in the class as you thought about the plan that you'll do another two months more. Hyunseung glance at you and smirk. An idea popped in his head.

"Songsaengnim, Hyuna want to answer that question." he raised his hand and flash a dazzling smile towards the teacher.

"Sure. Hyuna, answer that question." the teacher point towards the whiteboard. She look at you and realize that you aren't paying attention in her class.

"KIM HYUNA!" she slammed her ruler on her desk making the whole class flinched. 

                       You instantly stand up when you heard the teacher called your name. You looked around and saw your classmates laughing secretly at you. 

"Yes teacher?" 

"Is it just me or you weren't paying attention in my class just now."

"N..N..No teacher. I was listening the whole time."

"Are you sure? Then, prove me that I'm wrong. Answer that question! " she point the white board. 

You looked at the question and your eyes widened.

*What in the world? Is this even called a question? How can I answer this thing? I didn't pay attention just now.* you shout in your mind. 

You slowly get infront and just stare at the questgion before you. After five minutes having staring contest with the whiteboard, you heard the teacher sighed. 

"Kim Hyuna.. you should pay attention in your class especially this subject. Go and sit down. Anybody wants to answer this question?" the teacher asked and Hyunseung raise his hand with a cocky grin.

"Mr Jang Hyunseung. Wow. It's the first time you want to answer a question in my class." 

"Of course but I'm not sure if I can answer this since the school's NERD herself can't answer it." he said sarcastically and smirk at you. You rolled your eyes and get to your place. 

           Hyunseung answered the question with ease making the teacher look at you with questioning eyes. 

"You're not paying attention in my class for sure."

"Mianhae songsaengnim." You bow a little. 

     The class went on until the bell ring showing that it's recess time. You were hyped up thinking that you'll devour the mouth watering food at the canteen but your face cringed when you remembered that you need to 'serve' Hyunseung. You instantly eat your food

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter