CHAPTER 3

Once Upon A Time: Witchy Cinderella (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 This is the second update to HyunaBiased!!^^ Enjoy~<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Hyuna get in the café she work in and greet her sunbae, Kim Hyun Joong.

“Hyuna-ah, what happened to your face??” Hyun Joong cupped Hyuna’s mushy fat red and bruise cheeks.

Hyuna look at Hyun Joong and shook her head.

“Like usual.” She mumble and Hyun Joong soften his eyes.

Hyuna take the apron and wear it. She started her work.

                   The door opened and two pretty girls get in. Hyun Joong get to them ask their orders. They looked like flirting with Hyun Joong. Winking and smile cutely at Hyun Joong. After he take their order, the girls started to chat. Hyuna can’t help it but to listen too.

“You know Hyunseung?? Cube High’s kingka. I heard that he make a birthday ball this weekend. I’m going to give him the most special gift.” The 1st girl said.

“Yeah, I heard that too. I’m going too actually. The said it’s a ball, so we need to buy a pretty dress. I’m going to impress him.” The 2nd girl said and they both chuckle.

                   After she finished her work, she help Hyun Joong close the café and went home. Hyuna wash up and get to the kitchen. She need to make dinner for Hwasol and Uee.

“Uee unnie, did you heard about the ball? “ Hyuna ask Uee while they are eating.

Uee nod her head. “Yeah. I heard that. Hyunseung’s birthday ball. I’m going to that ball this weekend.” Uee said.

“Is he Jang Hyunseung??” Hwasol ask. Uee nod her head. Hwasol look at Hyuna.

“You need to replace me to be their waitress. I have an important meeting that day.” Hwasol said. Hyuna widen her eyes.

“Are you freaking serious ma’am??” she ask. Hwasol nod her head and glare at Hyuna.

“Don’t you dare to protest or I’ll kick you out from this house.” Hwasol threaten Hyuna.

Hyuna sigh and nod her head. “Yes ma’am.” She said and continue to eat her meal.

 

               Hyuna get in  her complete white room and lay down on her bed. She took the musical box from her mother. The sudden memory seeing her parent’s head were chopped make her tears threatening to fall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter