CHAPTER 9

Once Upon A Time: Witchy Cinderella (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho is just a chameo ok. Just a chameo. Muehehehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                     You waited until you're confirmed that the event finished and you instantly searched for that particular bastard. You ignore the dirty looks students gave you and continue searching for him. You need to know why he did that to you. You knew that he was the one who planned this all. But WHY? Why did he did that to you? That was why you were so curious and even more determined to find him. You found him walking at the hallway with B2ST. You quitely get to them without their knowing and earsdroped their conversation. Dongwoon isn't with them somehow.

"Hahaha!! In the face y'all! Serves her right! That fatty shouldn't mess with me!!" you heard he said and he burts into laughter. Alone actually. The other members just look at him weirdly.

"But it's a sad thing tho. Why you pulled in Suho sunbae too? Pity him." Junhyung asked.

"Pity him? Pfftt!! He tooked my popularity as soon as he put his in this school." Hyunseung said.

"So..It's like killing two birds with one stone?" DooJoon asked and Hyunseung nodded. He high-fived with the leader which the leader just do it half hearted-ly.

              You were so fuming mad when you oficially knew that it was his doing back there.

*Didn't he know the consequence of messing with Exo? He is stupid as !* you thought.

             You clenched your fist with anger. You grabbed his shoulder harshly and pulled him in one of the classroom. You locked it before the other members get in. It was happening so fast that Hyunseung barely processing what was happening until you slammed him down towards the tables and chairs in the classroom. He groaned in pain at the impact. The scattered and tumbled tables and chairs shows how much you use force when you push him.

"! It hurts you ing !" Hyunseung shouted while wincing.

"It's not as hurting as what you've done to me!" you shouted at him with rage. 

                B2ST and some students who haven't go home yet surround the class window watching what was happening.

"What? You can't blame me. I've helped you confess your love to Suho. You should thanked my instead of hurting me like this you !@#$%^&* !!" Hyunseung shouted.

"Why did you do that to me? Why did you do that to Suho?!" You asked.

"Why? Why you asked me? I did that because of you! I don't know how you brain-washed Dongwoon that he scowled me that day!" Hyunseung said.

*flashback*

*Why did I help her? Am I mad?* Dongwoon thought and get to his hyungs.

"Hyungseung hyung, I think you need to stop torturing her. I think she have enough. We could get in jail if she reports about our doings towards her." Dongwoon said sternly at Hyunseung. Hyunseung looked at Dongwoon with rage covered eyes.

"WHAT.DID.YOU.JUST.SAY?" he asked.

"I SAY WE SHOULD STOP THIS!" Dongwoon shouted and stand up.

"No i won't stop this! She deserves the punishment!" Hyunseung said. He was so awestrucked by the fact that the maknae just scowled him.

"By just slapping your face? I know it doesn't hurt until you need to do this to her!" Dongwoon said.

"yes! It's not even hurt when she slapped my face. But you k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter