CHAPTER 6

Once Upon A Time: Witchy Cinderella (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             

               The next was a gloomy day. Raindrops trickles, dark sky and grey clouds. Just like your state right now. Everybody can feel your bad aura right now except for Hyunseung of course. He waited you at your locker. You get to your locker and took out your books not really notice Hyunseung beside you. Hyunseung who thought that you intentionally avoid him making him mad. He poked your shoulder a little too harsh making you wince.

“What?!” you ask and give him a deadly glare.

“Give me my breakfast. I want mocha and double chocolate chips crepes.” He said and point at the canteen. You slammed the locker making the students nearby flinched.

                 Hyunseung frowned when he watched you walked towards the canteen without even complained or whine. *She’s so weird today.* he thought. *But I don’t give a damn about that.* he shrug his shoulder and walk towards his friends.

              You get out from the canteen holding the crepes and mocha heading towards your class where Hyunseung was at. You didn’t realize that he was the same class as you from the past years. You put the the food and drink on his table without saying anything and sit at your place with emotionless face.

               Hyunseung felt weird when he saw you didn’t say a freaking sentence at him. He think for a while and smirk when there’s an imaginary light bulb on his head. He took out some papers and started to throw at your place. Some of them hit you in the head but you didn’t realize it since you were too occupied staring outside. The lunch bell rang but before you can go out, the teacher called you.

“Hyuna!! Clean your place before you get out. Don’t make me felt like teaching in a rat’s home.” The teacher said making your face turn red. Students laughed at you making you even redder. Hyunseung smirk and kick your table a little.

“What?” you ask boringly.

“I want you to serve my lunch. If you didn’t get to the canteen in 5 minutes, I bet you didn’t want to imagine what I’m going to do to you.” Hyunseung said and walk out. You quickly cleaned your place and rushed towards the canteen. You serve Hyunseung his lunch and stand beside him. As in 1 meter away from him.

“6 minutes. You late for 1 minutes.” Hyunseung said and took out his phone.

“Yeobaseyo Mrs. Sherin, (aka Mrs.She-vil) Make sure Hyuna get her fine to clean the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter