Congratulations Daddy

The choi-lee family

Taemin walked outside the Delivery Room like an animal in a cage, he was not allowed to go inside because he wasn’t the father, that pinched his heart but he promised himself he will stay strong because eventually he will be the father of those kids Along with Minho.

That thought made his heart pounding, he wanted to hold his babies already and hug them and show them how much he have been waited for them.

He was Deep in thought that he didn’t noticed that Minho was out of the room toward him.

"Minnie" Minho whispered in to his ears as his arms crossed around him in back hug Taemin jumped and turn around, his eyes went big as he waited for his unspoken question to be answered

" Congratulations Daddy "

The younger Squirmed , big smile got on his face and tears sprang in his eyes " OMG ! can I see them ? " his voice was Full with emotions

Minho Nodded and Taemin hugged him , the older his back gently and cradled him .

" I'm so happy " the younger mumbled

" me too " he said with soft smile

" is Gwiboon all right ? " his head raised up in Concern

" she is great , exhausted , but everything is fine . come on , you have to see them "

At the room Gwiboon was on the bed , holding the twins , Taemin got closer glancing at his husband in lighted eyes " they are so small " he whispered

" come , hold them " Gwiboon said , and he sat next to her reaching his hands , with Minho's help she put one of them in his hands .

"Look … Minho, look! He is beautiful just like his dad"

"This is the girl" Gwiboon laughed and Taemin felt embarrassed for not knowing the gender of his own kid.

"Gwiboon …komawayo .for everything " he lean and kiss her cheek, she pat his arm and smile.

"Can we take them home now?"

Minho laugh " not yet Minnie"

"Oh …" that all he said as he brushed his long finger along his little daughter nose.

The nurse came in minutes later , she send them out of the room so that Gwiboon can get some rest , Taemin felt it was hard to leave and Minho forced to promise him that they will be back as soon as possible .

 

 

 

" can you see them …" Taemin asked and pointed at the Nursery Windowpane , he angled his head to Minho who was hugging him , the taller's head was leaning at the Spare of his neck , and he was rocking them gently from side to side " mmm…"

"They belong to us" he whispered trying to believe his own words

"we have to start thinking about names " Minho said , his deep voice tickled his ear and he giggled " we should . I thought maybe …ah … maybe we can let Gwiboon choose "

Taemin really hoped his husband will agree to the suggestion , the minute he said his thought Minho stopped moving and looked at him with loving eye

" that great idea " he said as he put his lips on Taemin's in a gentle kiss .

They didn’t noticed that Gwiboon was looking at them with teary eye and big smile on her face .

She started reminiscing the day they asked her that crazy question, but now it doesn't seems to be that crazy at all .

 

 

 

" …its ok if you'll say no " Minho said to the shocked girl

" yes . don't feel Intimidated . Minho and I were thinking a lot and we really wanna raise a family, and we just thought about you because you're our best friend "

Gwiboon blinked " you're asking me to ...have your baby "

They looked at each other and then at her ,nodding " it's …it's crazy ! " she got on her feet and started pacing at the room , they didn’t said anything , just waited as she Processed the idea.

Gwiboon was Minho's best friend, they meet at high school and never separated since then , it was the reason they felt so comfortable to ask here that kind of stressful question.

One night after their love making , they talked about having their own family , they stayed up all night talking , imagining how their kids will look like .

Gwiboon's name got up by Minho when the younger asked him how they gonna make it . and two weeks after that they Invited her for dinner and dropped the bomb .

" well , I need to think about it " she said eventually

" of course " Taemin Hastened to say "take all the time you need "

deep down inside they were praying for a positive answer .

 

 

 

Minho eyes locked with Gwiboon's, she blushed as she got caught staring at them from the nursery , he smiled and waved at her , that Draws Taemin's attention and he waved at her to .

They saw her talking to the nurse and then she signed them to come inside.

" You need to support the hade , see ? just like Taemin do " Gwiboon Guided Minho , it was the first time he held one of his babies, it was the best feeling he could feel and yet Terrifying at the same time .

" you doing great " she Complimented him

" ah … Gwi , we wanted to ask you something " he mumbled and looked at Taemin for Approval, the boy nodded

" oh no , I'm not making another kid soon " she said and they all laughed

" we want you to choose their names "

The girl looked at them " really ? "

" yes . you are part of our family , Aunt Gwiboon "

" I'd love to " she beamed and lean to kiss them .