I'm gonna be a father

The choi-lee family

 

The ring made him put the pillow on his head and grumbles. Warm hand rubbed his back and pushed him out of the bed.

"Tae… the phone" Minho Mumbled in his sleep

Taemin Raised his head and looked around, trying to Find the Annoying device . the room was a mess from their last night celebration , and Taemin cursed as he got of the bed and Stumbled over a pile of clothes .

The phone kept on ringing making him edgy  " ho god, ok, ok …" 

He found the phone on the dresser and he lift it to his ear Stifling a yawn

" yeoboseyo ? "  Gwiboon's voice made him focused "Gwiboon? Where are you?" he asked the girl "yes, yes, don’t panic, me and Minho will be on our way… "  he hang up and ran a crossed the room to fined his Clothes.

" Minho ! wake up !"

 The older sighed and put his arm on his eyes

" Minho !" Taemin raised his voice as he put his pants " it was Gwiboon on the phone , she in labors ! "

To the sound of those words Minho jumped out of bed " what ?"

" she is on her way to the hospital , we need to hurry "

Minho didn’t waist any time , he got dressed fast and they left the house . 

 

 

" I'm gonna be a father " Taemin said excitedly , he couldn’t stop smiling

" we are going to be fathers " Minho Corrected him with a chuckle

The younger Beamed at him " yeah , we … " he said and put his hand on Minho's lap " can you drive faster ? "

" Minnie , baby , I wanna get to the hospital in one piece "

"I'm sorry , I'm just wanna be there when Gwiboon get into the Delivery Room "

" don’t worry , we'll make it "

" aren’t you excited ? "

"Of course , we're gonna be a family "

" you think that one of them will look like me ? " he said laughing

" yeah , definitely "  Minho stopped the car at the red light and looked at his husband " the next kid , I want it to be yours "

" we gonna have another kids ?" taemin was panicked

" if you'll want to Of course"

The light changed and Taemin pointed at it "green"

Minho put his eyes back at the road as he asked "are you Regret for –"

 "no, no !"  Taemin gushed into his words " I want my babies to look like you, I love the Thought of having little Minho around " he smiled.

When they decided to have kids Taemin never had a Doubt for choosing Minho for being the Donor.

"and to think that only yesterday we visited Gwiboon , and now she is About to give birth … and that is the most wonderful gift to our 3rd anniversary. "

 

 

 

 

* * *

" are you comfy ? "

" yes Taemin , sweetie , For the tenth time – I'm fine "   Gwiboon rolled her eyes 

" do you want some thing to eat , to drink , are you cold ? "

"Tae… please stop bothering Gwiboon" Minho said as he got into the room holding a cup of tea for the girl, he handle it to her and sat in front of her

" I'm not bothering her , am I gwiboon ? "

" no sweetie " she laughed  

" so do you need anything ? "

" Taemin !"  both Gwiboon and Minho called desperately

" I'm sorry , I just feel like I need to do something for my babies "

" you doing more then enough . now … come sit next to me "

The boy didn’t argued and sat next to Gwiboon , his hand went Automatically to rub her big belly .

For the last 9 month they visited Gwiboon everyday, she practically became their family, she was the one who helped them make their own family . 

But sometimes the girl needed some time alone and she thanked god for Minho to hold Taemin from his strangling love.

" did you did anything special today ? " the eager boy asked

"no, not much , your babies played soccer so I couldn’t sleep…"

" just like their dad !" he giggled and looked at Minho with Pride

" you must be tired " Minho said " lets go Tae , we should let her get some rest "

The younger pouted but got on his feet " if you need anything –"

" I know sweetie , I'll call  , I promise "  that only made him grinned . 

 

 


~*~TBC~*~

bty -I decided to take Gwiboon as the mother  because...well ... it's always have been ' key umma'   ;)

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QKtEnCS-zI )