grow old with you

The choi-lee family

 

"Minnie … wake up" Minho's lips kissed his nape, tickling him" Tae…" he tried again 

" mm…" Taemin turn to face his husband and opened his eyes slowly , blinking at his beautiful smile "what ? " he asked with small voice 

" wake up baby "

"it still early , I wanna sleep " he complained

" I'm making breakfast " he said and nuzzled their noses together , making Taemin giggle and put a soft kiss on his lips "do I have to ?"

" we can eat it in bed " Minho suggested and the younger got up on his elbows "last time we spilled coffee on the blankets , I'll pass "

Minho chuckled " so go take a shower and join me in the kitchen "

" ok " Taemin said and buried himself back in the blankets

"Tae !"

" ok, ok,  I'm up …"  pushing all the covers away he got up from the bed into Minho's embrace , he rest his head on his husband chest and his hands wrapped his waist , Minho his hair and rocked them gently , he Spread his hand on Taemin's and sang to his ear , the boy laughed and pat his chest " stop being silly " he said raising his head for a kiss  "I'm gonna take a shower " 

 

 

the smell made his stomach growl .  he walked through the Kitchen toward Minho who was standing in front of the stove  and slicked his hand in to a hug , his cheek Leaned against the soft and warm skin of his husband , Taemin taped a butterfly kisses on his shoulders 

Minho smiled and turn around to catch those puffy lips in his  

" what are you making ? "

" pancakes, take a sit , breakfast is ready "

Taemin sat to the table and as Minho served them breakfast he drowned his pancakes with maple

"Minnie…too many … "

" I like it like that "   he said with a grin putting the first bite in his mouth  "mm…so good " 

Minho smiled and started eating his own pancakes.

" do you remember when we ate like that , just two of us , with out dancing around the kids as they Spill things all around the floor? " Taemin asked with his mouth full

" about 11 months ago " 

" time fly so fast "

Mumbling from the children room made them look at each other and smil , they got up from the table , leaving breakfast and went to the children room .

" good morning " Taemin said with a happy tone as he raised his daughter from the bed , kissing her loudly on the cheek " and good morning to you to "

he leaned to kiss Taewoo that was in Minho's hands.

" I think they smelled the pancakes and got up "  Taemin grinned

Minho laugh and looked at Taewoo "do you want pancakes?"  the baby just looked at his father and then at his other father , not understanding , making them both laugh hysterically, Minji smiled to that like she understood the joke, making her parents laugh even more.

"what do you say , let's go to the park , the weather is great and the kids will like it " Minho asked his husband , that nod his head enthusiastically.

 

" do you get that ? next month is their birthday .  we should make a special dinner and invited the family and friends "  Taemin said as he sat on the bench in the park , he set the Babies Stroller in front of them and looked at his husband as he sat next to him . Putting an arm around his shoulders Minho brought the younger closer to him " I can't believe it have been almost a year Since we brought them from the hospital "

"before we gonna noticed , they gonna go to Kindergarten and then school and high school , I'll probably cry when they get in to the Kindergarten "

"you're supposed to cry when they'll go to College " Minho said with a smile

" ho , then too . they making me emotional "  

" I guess I'll shed a tear too .  think about the day when they'll bring girlfriends and boyfriends …"

" ho no ! my baby girl wont date anyone until she get 18 at least "

" Minnie … " Minho Chuckled " don’t be over protective "

" I'm not . I just know boys , they horrible , I don’t want them to Corrupted my baby girl "

" I corrupted you when you were 16 " Minho teased

" yeah ... if I was my father , I wouldn’t allow you to come any closer to me , not even mention dating me "

" you right ,  I don't know what went through my mind when I agreed to date a little boy like you " he put his tongue out in playful mode , irritating the younger

" I don't know what were you thinking back then , but I know you can't live without me now" Taemin said Triumphantly " admit it "

" yeah , you right . let's just think of all of it when we get to that point "

Taemin nod with a grin and rest his head on Minho's shoulder , he thought of their future and his heart was beating fast , he couldn’t wait to grow old with Minho , his best friend, his lover, his husband , the father of his kids .