LXVI

Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

I squint my eyes open. At first,the sight was blurry,but eventually it went back to normal. It was then I realise that I'm not at home. I shot up from where I was laying. It's still dark so I assume it's five in the morning maybe? I felt something in my left hand. I turn my head to the side an saw a sleeping figure,a girl.

My eyes slightly rounded when I realise it's Saera. I didn't do anything weird last night,did I? My eyes wander to our hands. I smile a little. Although I don't remember anything that happened last night,but I can't help to smile looking at her figure. I took out my phone and check the digital clock. It states 5 in the morning. I better leave before someone wakes up.

All that I remember what happened was that I went to the pub,although I'm illegal.

Well,the reason is that because of this girl right here. She's the reason why I'm restless. I was sent to hurt her,not protect her,but it seems to be the other way around. I can't help but to feel that I need to protect her,I don't think I can hurt her. Neither physically nor mentally. I just couldn't.

Now that Dark Sight sent the note,it's over. I can't stop this from happening. Even though I really want to tell them the truth but I just can't. I can't betray Dark Sight,they're my family. But I don't want to hurt Saera either.

I sigh heavily. I bring my hand to her face and caress her cheek with the back of my hand. Whatever that's going to happen in the future,I just hope that she'll be fine. I'm willing to take her place,for real.

Another sigh. I stand up from the sofa-bed. Out of a sudden,my head hurts. It must be from the hangover. I put a hand over on my head,it seriously hurts. I don't even understand why people like to drink. Heavily, I walk out of her house.

A smile crept on my face without realising. I'm just going to act normal around her,so that it wouldn't be awkward. She even looks beautiful while sleeping. She has a lot of charms,no wonder guys are crazy for her.

~*~

*

Taehyung open his eyes. He couldn't get a good sleep and he doesn't even know why. He sleeps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter