LXV

Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Later that night,Saera couldn't sleep at all. She keeps on twisting an turning on her bed for the past 30 minutes,but still she can't even close her eyes. She feels restless. There's pretty much nothing going through her mind,but it's just that she can't sleep. She flicks her eyelids open and sit on her bed.

Saera glance at the time stated on her phone,it read 1.30 a.m. She groans slightly before getting off her bed. At first,she wanted to go to her brother's room,but assuming he's asleep,she walks downstairs. The young girl walks over to the living room. She flips the sofa turning it into a bed.

Since she thought that she would probably fall asleep there,it's better if she makes herself comfortable.

She turns on the television and starts to switch to different channels,but obviously non caught her attention. She's not even feeling sleepy. The girl ruffles her hair in frustration,why is it so hard for her to fall asleep?

She hops off the sofa-bed and walk over to the kitchen. She grab a glass and pour some milk before drinking it. Thinking that by drinking milk would help her to fall asleep,she walks back to the living room. And yet again,she did the same thing,roaming through channels.

It was then she finally found a channel that she's interested in,a little. She was too engross in the movie that she jumped a little when she heard the front door being knock. Of course,who wouldn't be? It's two in the morning and you heard a knock on the door. She slowly makes her way towards the door.

With a thumping heart,Saera wraps her fingers around the door handle. She took a deep breath before opening the door. The sight in front of her was unusual. The moment she opens the door,a guy falls in her arms. It took her a second before realising it's Jungkook. Her eyes rounded,why is he suddenly this way?

She tries to support him and bring him inside. Saera closes the door and immediately drag him to the living room. It was then she realise he smells like alcohol. Is he drunk? she thought. She lays him down on the sofa-bed. The girl stares at his figure,why in the world is he behaving this way? He's underage,he can't drink.

To think about it,he wasn't at the hideout earlier.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter