LIV

Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saera

Weekends past,and now it's back to Monday. Next week will be their last week before returning in a new year. Next week is also a week of death for the seniors since they will be having their final exam.

It's already the month of December,time flies really fast and it's getting colder than before. I can't stand it eventhough I'm wearing a winter jacket.It's really cold,I can see smoke coming out from my mouth every time I talk. When is the snow going to fall? Usually it happens on the first week of winter break.

I can't wait for that! The city looks so beautiful when the snow falls. I would like to experience the first snow with my brothers,but I don't think that will happen. Every year is the same,Christmas is boring as ever.

To be honest,I don't really celebrate Christmas with my brothers,well except Baekhyun. I celebrate Christmas with the Black Diamond members,that is why they are like a family to me. I really wish this year's Christmas would be different. All this sixteen year old wants is to celebrate Christmas with her brothers,happily.

Someone suddenly hugs me from behind,I was a little surprise since it's early and mostly no one is here yet. I turn around to see Hyuk. What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I ask,eyes rounded

"Can't I see my bestfriend aka cousin?" he asks

"Shouldn't you be at school?"

"It's still too early,so how's exam?" he asks

"It's fine,how's yours?"

"Ah,smartass. I could answer it,but still it wasn't easy. Where's Baekhyun Hyung?" he tags along with me in school. This kid.

"Do you ever stop asking questions? He's with his friends"

"Well remember what happened when I stop asking you questions? You almost cried,thinking that I was mad at you. Tsk,tsk,typical Saera" he smiles

"Who wouldn't? I've known you ever since I was born." I shut my locker.

"Go. You shouldn't be here. The girls are drooling over you,I don't want to trip over their drool" I push him

"I just got rejected. That hurts" he pretends to clutch his heart

"Yeah,yeah,drama king,now go" I push him even harder,but he doesn't budge at all. He's gotten stronger than before. He suddenly taps his left cheek,I get the id

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter