LIII

Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

It was finally the last day of exam. The last day of exam meaning the hardest subject. All of them are excited for winter break although it's two weeks away. The students answer the questions with full of concentration. They can't wait to be so-called 'free'. As soon as they're done with their exam,they left the class for lunch.

Some of the students starts to talk about their plan for winter break. Some are going to celebrate it out of country. Saera envies all of the students that are going to celebrate Christmas with their families. They're lucky that they still have their parents,but it doesn't look like they appreciates them.

For her,if she has a chance,she'll treasure both of her parents with her life,but there's no chance. You can't bring the dead to life. So, instead,she appreciates her brothers' existence.

"I can't wait for today to end!" Tao yells

"Calm down kid" Baekhyun says

"What's your next paper?" Kris asks

"English" the juniors answer

"Math" for the sophomores,all of them turn to Saera

​"Biology" she answers and mostly all of them cringe. Showing a disgusting face. All of them knows that she loves Science,but they love to .

"What? It's not that bad. It's fun" she says

"Yeah,for a nerd like you" Kai says

"I'm not a nerd!" Saera yells

"Sure you're not" Baekhyun,who is beside her says

"Says the one who almost cry when he lost his notes" she backfires

"Whatever,dear." he ruffles her hair

~*~

They were finally done for the week. Which means final exam is over! They're finally 'free',but not for the seniors. They have their exam on the last week of school,before winter break.

Saera walks out of class and head to her locker. She's keeping away all of her books in the locker since it's not necessary to bring it with her anyway. She felt weird. She haven't encounter Jungkook for the whole day,usually he's everywhere. Ever since that incident she doesn't see him at school at all.

Just as she shuts her locker,she saw someone standing beside her locker at the corner of her eye. She turns to her right and saw Jungkook. She smiles a little,just a while ago she mentions him and now he's here.

"Are you that happy to see me?" he asks. Saera's smile turns into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter