LXVII

Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

It's the day where the seniors would be taking their final exams. Their college entrance exams. Daehyun,just like all of the seniors,is nervous of course. They would have to do all out since it will decide your future. He doesn't want to be a disgrace to the family,so he would have to give his best.

Saera manage to mutter a 'good luck' to him although the girl herself is afraid to do so. Even though Daehyun didn't show any expression when the girl said that,but he was touched. He knows what he did to her,but still she manage to encourage him. He felt bad,but he couldn't do anything.

The four of them walks to school as usual. Saera was feeling excited because just as planned she was going to go shopping with the girls since Winter Formal is on this Saturday. Not just Winter Formal,but it's also the last week of school. Which means one more week before the meeting between two groups.

"You're going out today right?" Baekhyun asks,eyeing his sister

"Yup" she nods

"Tell Jennifer to take care of my car. I'll murder her if there's a scratch" he says.

Saera rolls her eyes and walks inside school. She walks straight to class since there's nothing for her to do anyway. She eyes her table behind. It's empty. Although she used to sit with Anna,but they changed seats after the fight. Anna went to Zelo and she was partner up with Jungkook.

It surprise her that he's not here. He's usually one of the earliest who came to school. She shrugs her shoulder,assuming that he's absent. But why? If it's because of the hangover,it's been two days already. She knows that she'll be alone for today,but she wants to know why he's absent.

~*~

Classes after classes,school was finally over. Saera told the other girls to meet her at her house so that it's easier for them to use Baekhyun's car. After the girl was finally done,she waited for the other to come.

After a moment of waiting,she finally hears the doorbell. Saera jumps off from the sofa and run towards the front door. With a smile plaster on her face,she greeted the other girls. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter