This is Real

Sword Art Online
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 


  " Attention, players, Welcome to my world." The Game Master raised both of his arms and looked at all the players. No one dared to talk since all of them were scared because of this so called "Game Master" was standing right in front of them.

 

 

  " My world?"

 

 

  " My name is Lee SooMan, as of this moment, I am the soul person who can control this world. " He continued his speech.

 

 

  Kris was shocked as the Game Master said that. He suddenly remembered looking at the magazine with Lee Sooman's picture printed on it. All players can't still believe that the person right in front of them was really the creater of SAO.   They were all now whispering and gossiping about this.

 

 

  " Is that really him?"

 

 

  " He must've spent a lot of time on this."

 

 

  " I'm sure you've already noticed that the log out button is missing from the main menu." LeeSooman suddenly slides his hand and the main menu appeared. " But this is not a defect in the game." Kris was really angry at this man standing right in front of them. " It is a featured of SAO." the man continued.

 

 

  " A  f - feature?" 

 

 

  " You cannot log out of SAO yourselves, and no one from the outside can shutdown or remove your NerveGear. Should this be attempted, the transmitter inside the NerveGear will emit a powerful microwave, destroying your brain and thus ending your life."

 

 

   " WHAT?!"

 

 

   " Come on, enough already."

 

  

 

   Everyone was shocked from what they've heard. Really scared that they might really die in this game. Some walked out ignoring what the Game Master said and left the scene,but they stumbled back when the invisible barrier hit them really hard.

 

 

  "Hey, I can't  get out! ." They complained.

 

 

   Everytime, Kai was just opening his mouth while listening at the Game Master. He looked at Kris and said. " Hey, what is he talking about, He gotta be nuts. Right Yi Fan?"

 

 

   Kris answered him with a really serious expression. " He's right that the transmitter's signals works just like microwaves, If the safety were disabled, it could fry a brain. "

 

 

   " Then, if we cut the power."

 

 

   "  No, the NerveGear has an internal battery." Kai really can't believe that this is happening to them that he don't want to listen to what Kris said.

 

 

  " But this is crazy, What's going o--!" Kai's words was cutted when the Game Master started to speak again.

 

 

  " Unfortunately, several players' friends and families have ignored this warning and have attempted to remove the NerveGear. As a result, 213 players are gone forever, from both Aincard and the real world." Kris and Kai can't believe what they've heard. Kai shook his and and shouted. "I don't believe it!"

 

 

  " As you can see, news organizations across the world are reporting all of this,including death, Thus, you can assume that the danger of a NerveGear being removed is now minimal. " LeeSooman showed the players some pictures of today's news. " Multiple Victims in Online Game icident" it says there. All families and friends of those who died in the game were all now crying. Comfoting each other. " I hope you will relaxed and attemp to clear the game." Kris widened his eyes and gritted his teeth, looking at the man with such hateful eyes.

 

 

  " But I want you to remember this clearly. There is no longer any method to revive someone within the game, If your HP drops to  zero, your avatar will forever be lost and simultaneously, the NerveGear will destroy your brain. Kris gasped, he suddenly remembered the wild boar now, running towards him and attacked him with it's head. He imagined his HP dropping down to zero and vanished from the world. He clenched his fist and was having a difficult time to breath. Everyone just stared at the Game Master, still can't accept the fact of it.

 

 

  " There is only one means of escape, to complete the game, You are presently on the lowest floor of Aincrad, Floor 1, If you make your way through the dungeon and defeat the Floor Boss, you may advance to the next level. Defeat the final boss on Floor 100, and you will clear the game." 

 

 

  " Clear?"

 

 

  " What's he talking about?"

 

 

  " Y- Your just making that up!"

 

 

  " Clear all 100 Floors

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter