Protect

Sword Art Online
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     Everyone!! Sorry for not updating this story as soon as possile....

    Don't worry..I won't delete it..I'll make it up to all of you!!

   ENJOY!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

                                                                                               

 

        December 2, 2022                         

 

     

   Kris's POV

 

 One month has passed since the game began. During that time, two thousand people have died. However, no one has yet been able to clear the first floor.  I was a beta tester and even I haven't found the boss room. I was leaning on the wall, thinking of what I have to do. And today, we're finally holding a meeting  on how to defeat the first floor boss.

 

 Those players who wanted to participate in defeating the boss were now in the meeting place including me.( I don't know what it's called. It's like a gym or    something.) I was all alone sitting there.The others were grouping already while me, alone. We were waiting for the instructor to come since he's the one  that will lead us. I was really bored. I almost fell asleep but before that, I heard someone clapped. I looked at the direction of that sound and finally, the  leader came. " Okay, let's get started, people. Thank you for coming today.!" He said. Just by looking at his appearance, I already know that this guy is also a  beta tester. The way he speak and the way he moved." My name is Diabel. I Iike to consider my 'job' as knight." He showed us his toothy smile as he said  that..  Everyone laughed at his speech.

 

 " There's no job system in this game! "

 

 " Then, is this meeting a joke too? " 

 

 " You should take this seriously."

 

 I was just listening at everyone's words. Not even interested about it. I noticed that the laughters were vanished and when I looked at Diabel, he has a  serious look at everyone. " Today, our party found the boss room at the top of the tower." That statement got everyone's attention. " Seriously?"

 

 " We need to defeat the boss, reach the second floor, and tell everyone waiting in the Town of Beginnings, that it is possible to beat this game. Everyone persent here shares this duty. Do you all agree?! " Everyone nodded and clapped their hands for Diabel. A smile was plastered in my face as soon as I heard that. " All right, then let us begin our planning, First, divide into parties of six." I gasped. Partying is my problem. I'm a solo player, remember. It's hard for me to be group with some strangers. I panicked, I saw that everyone was grouping theirselves except me. I mean,no one even know my presence. I don't know what to do anymore. As I was looking around, I saw a lady, sitting meters away from me.

 

 She was wearing a red coat. Weird. I immediately sat beside her and coughed so that she will notice me. " You got left out, too?" I started the conversation. " I wasn't left out." her voice was so mesmerizing tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter