Beater

Sword Art Online
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 


December 3, 2022

Floor 1: Forest Field

 

 

It was already the day that they will attack the Boss of Floor 1. As the group was walking, Kris and Taeyeon was left behind, a little. They were walking so slow. Busy on talking about their plans.

 

" Let's go over it again. We,left overs are supposed to target the boss's helpers, The Ruin Kobold Sentinels."

 

" I Know."

 

" I'll use a sword skill to knock their pole axes up. The second I do, switch in."

 

" Switch?"

 

" Is this the first time you've ever been in a party?"

 

" Yes."

 

As soon as Kris heard that, his walking went slow. He can't believe that Taeyeon is such an idiot. He looked at Taeyeon who was walking without noticing that Kris wasn't beside her already. Taeyeon stopped walking when he saw Kris wasn't beside her, she looked back and looking at Kris with an disbelief face. He face palmed his self and lowered his head. Up until now, Taeyeon was still wearing her red hood. Still not revealing her face to anyone.

 

 

 

                                                                                           

 

 

When they reached their destination, everyone assembled and prepared their swords, in case. Diabel looked at them and stabbed his sword in the floor. " Listen up, everyone. I have only one thing to say. Let's win!" Diabel raised his fist, everyone nodded their heads and all has a serious expression. " Let's Go." He opened the door of the boss's room. It was really dark,they can't see a thing. Few seconds passed, the lights and they saw the boss sitting on a red big chair.

 

Diabel went in first, followed by everyone. The boss jumped high from his sit and swings his huge sword. He landed and soon, the boss growled really loud. Sentinels started appearing one by one. The boss charged at the players with his sentinels.

 

" Commence attack!"

 

The players started attacking. The battle was really intense. Kris and Taeyeon was atthe back, getting ready for Diabel's commands. " Squad A! Squad C, switch!" more players was attacking. The boss started his attacks and was aiming his sword at the players. " Here it comes!, Squad B block!" the other players were helping their comrades by blocking the boss's attacks.

 

" Squad C, keep guarding and prepare to switch, now!, switch, draw, and prepare to attack from the side. Squad D, E, and F, keep the sentinels off us." Diabel's commands was really helping the players fight. without him, they won't be anyone who will instruct them how to fight this battle.

 

" Roger." Kris also started attacking when he heard Diabel's orders. He killed one sentinel and called for a switch. Taeyeon back Kris up and started attacking the sentinels." Number three!" she shouted. Kris looked at Taeyeonin disbelief, he thought that he was a beginner but she was really incredile.She was so fast that Kris can't even follow her blade. He watched as Taeyeon was killing a lot of sentinels.He smirked.       " Good Job."

 

He brushed away his thoughts and helped Taeyeon kill the sentinels. He suddenly heard the boss growled loud and was that the boss's Hp was already red, means that it will soon be dead. The boss clenched its teeth and threw his shield and sword. " Looks like the information was right." a player said.

 

" Stand back, I'll go," suddenly, Diabel ran at the boss. Kris stopped attacking when he heard Diabel's words. He wondered, ' we were supposed to surround it with the entire group.' he had a bad feeling when he saw Diael looked at his direction. Diabel activated his sword and positioned his self for the boss will attack soon.

 

The boss suddenly took the unfamiliar sword from his back. This time, Kris gasped. " This isn't a Talwar, It's a No-Dalchi!. It's not the same as the beta test!" Kris killed the other sentinel before looking at Diabel. He immediately shouted. " No!, Jump back as fast as you can!" When Kris said that, one player looked at him. ''Huh?"

 

It was already too late since no one else listened to him and also, Diabel already went to the boss. To their surprise, the boss suddenly stepped back and jumped on the ceiling. It was jumping back and forth causing Diabel to have a hard time attacking it. He lose sight of the boss and when he turned back, it already landed on the back and slashed him. The boss attacked him more, the others were about to help him but they can't get close, since the boss was getting wild. " Ahh!"

 

" Diabel!"

 

Now, it was already the others that was being attacked by the boss. " Diabel!" Kris saw that the boss was still busy attacking the others, he got his chance and went to help Diabel. When he scooped Diabel on his arms, he gasped when Diabel's Hp was turning into color red. " Why did you try to do it alone?" Kris scolded him. He tooked out his potion to heal Diabel but Diabel refused it."What?" he asked.

 

" You were a beta tester, weren't you?, you know what I was doing." Diabel asked him. Kris had his eyes widened. He just looked at him with a shocked expression.

 

" You were after the last attack bonus rare item, you were a beta tester, too?" Kris said. Diabel smiled and nodded at him. " Please, Defeat the Boss." Diabel said. Diabel's body glowed and suddenly his body turned into crystals. " For everyone." Kris just stayed at his position, dumbfounded. He saw Diabel died, he hates it. Kangin looked at Kris in disbelief, he can't believe that he didn't save Diabel and let him died.     ( Kangin is Diabel's friend from the previous chapter but i forgot to mention him.. Sorry for my mistake.)

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter