The World of Swords

Sword Art Online
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In year 2022, humanity has finally created a complete virtual environment. A game that will test your life. 

A game called.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

 Sword Art Online

 

                                                                                     

 

 

" It's time for MMO Stream. We beagan with a promotional video, was this the last day of last week's launch?"

 "What were all these  people waiting in line for?"

" Sword Art Online!!"

Kris was just listening to the reporter while flipping the pages of the magazine. He saw the picture of the Project Director, Lee SooMan, the creator of the game, SAO ( Sword Art Online) . His grip on the magazine was to tight that made his thumb scratched. As he was distracted by his reading, he heard his little sister calling his name.

 

  " Brother!, I'm off to practice."

 

 Kris just sighed. Not even caring about what his little sister said. He looked out seeing  the scenery outside. He looked at the clock that says " 12:55". He lied on his bed and wore his NerveGear. A NerveGear is an helmet that leads your soul in the game. He waited for the right time and smirked. The truth is, Kris was a Beta Tester. An old player. He knows everything about the game already. He is a killer. Begginers will hesitate to kill a weak enemy since they're scared but, Kris, no hesitation. He will kill them one by one.

 

  When he thinks that the NerveGear is ready, he closed his eyes and...

 

 "Link Start"

 

  That's what he said before entering the world of this game. He faked  his name in this game. No real reason. He just wanted it. He change it into "Yi Fan", so that no one will know his true Identity. As soon as he closed his eyes, his soul flew in the game. He noticed the surroundingsaround him. He was already in the game. He touched his face and looked on his hands. He smiled." I'm back in this world."

 

 Other players starts appearing behind him. They were really lots of players. All of them was counted, 200,000.

 

 Floor1: Town of Begginings

 

  Lots of players gathered there since they're still beginners. Being friendly to each other, talking to other players. Some were even flirting. Kris was running on the strreets, searching for something. Someone saw his presence and started chasing after him. " Hey, You there!" Kris stopped on his tracks and looked back.

 

 "Me?" 

 

 The stranger finally caught on him and catch his breath since he was running fast just to catch up on him.

 

" You move like you've been here before. You werein the Beata Test, right?" The sranger asked him

 

 " Y- Yeah." Kris answered. He was still shocked by this strangers presence.

 

 " Today's my 1st day, please teach me some basics, Okay." Kris hesitated since he doesn't know this person. The stranger saw his hesitation and clasp his hands together like doing some kind of prayer. " I'm Begging You!, Oh By the way, My name is Kai " The stranger said. Kris just smiled and introduce himself. " My name is Yi Fan" Kai looked at him. Kris was confused so he asked why. " Your name is unique, Is it  Chinese?" Kai joked. Kris scratced the back of his neck. " Yeah, you can say it like that." Kris said.

 

 

                                                                                               

 

Floor 1 : Town of Beginnings,  West Filed

 

 

Kai was thrown on the ground when he fighted the wild boar. " Right in the crotch!" His body curled and he screamed. The wild boar walked away from him.  " Give me a break, you don't feel any pain,right?" Kris facepalmed his self. Kai was surprise since what Kris said was true. It doesn't hurt at all. he wonders.

 

 

"Oh yeah, just habit, i guess ."

 

 Kris just sighed because of Kai's stupidness. Kai stood from the ground, his Hp was lessen because of that wild boar. He was really annoyed because of that. " I told you, What's important is your initial motion input." Kris said. Kai looked at him with a frown.

 

 "Sure,I get that, but he keeps moving around. Kris picked a rock and played with it a little. '' If you do the motion inpur right, and activate a sword skill, the system will ensure that the teqhnique connects." As soon as Kris said that, he threw the rock at the wild boar, activating the rock with his power. The wild boar stompped its foot and snarled, ready to charge at them.

 

 " Motion Input.. Motion input.." Kai keeps on replaying what Kris said on his mind . He pointed his sword at the wild boar.

 

  The wild boar suddenly attack Kris, but since Kris is strong and skilled enough, he easily dodged the wild boar. " How should I put it?,  Add a slight pause, and when you feel the skill begin to activate, Let it explode." Kris said.

 

 "Let it explode?" Kai positioned his bosy and pointed the sword at the wild boar and he felt that it starts to activate. Kris saw that Kai's sword was activating, he kicked the wild boar the it was now charging at Kai. He shouted as he started running at the wild boar. When they're close to each other. He cutted it. The wild boar vanished since it was already dead. kai noticed that the wild boar disappeard. He jumped high and did a fist pump.

 

 " All right!!" He exclaimed.

 

  " Congrats" Kris said as he was showing his congratulatory expression to Kai. They did a high five. " However, that wild boar is as weak as slimes in other games." Kris said.

 

 " Seriously??, I thought it was a mid-level boss or something" Kai was shocked since he thought that the wild boar was hard to kill, but only for beginners not for beta tester." Of course not. More wild boars start appearing at their sight. Kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter