Dugeun dugeun.

My Miracle.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Dugeun dugeun

 

“Seju ssi, could you please check the other site of the road if there is any traffic. We don’t want to cause any of them while filming,” Mirae said while checking her scripts for their filming today.

 

Seju put down the camera back to its place. “At your service, miss,” he smiled. Mirae smiled to his joke too. Park Seju’s jokes were just irresistible for her.

 

Seju went to the other side of the road just as Mirae instructed him. And he was very glad she told him to do so. That’s when he saw a familiar figure with his lucky shirt on. His long missing lucky shirt. He thought she was going to cross the road safely, but she being the clumsy as always, almost got hit by the reckless bikers.

 

Luckily, Park Seju came to the rescue.

 

“I thought someone stole my shirt. But it turn out to be you,” he greeted her with his cute toothy smile.

 

Eunsang looked at him, bewildered, still with her hands shaking. “Kam… kamsahamnida…” she was still in shock.

 

“Are you okay?” asked the concern Seju. “Did you feel hurt anyway? Those reckless bikers need to be reported,” he said with dissatisfaction.

 

“I’m fine,” Eunsang took a deep breath. “Thank you, again,” she bowed slightly when her hands stop shaking again.

 

“Didn’t I tell you this shirt was lucky,” Seju smiled.

 

Yea, indeed, very lucky. The shirt had not just brought her to him again, but also had saved her life.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wear this shirt, or use it. It’s emergency. I ruined my clothes,” Eunsang apologized quickly to clear off the misunderstanding. “I can give you the shirt now, but… I need…”

 

“You want to…” Seju tried to make a joke by making gesture of people stripping off their shirt.

 

“Yah, aniyo!” Eunsang protested.

 

Seju chuckled to her reaction. “Jwesonghamnida, Americano ssi,” he said in his serious tone again. “I’m just joking. Anyway, I’m having a filming at the other side of the road. Do you want to join me?”

 

“Seju ssi,” suddenly a voice interrupted their moment. “Are you okay?” asked Mirae.

 

“I’m okay,” Seju answered. “Did I make you worry? Jwesonghamnida,” he apologized.

 

“Ahh, ani, I thought something happened to you,” Mirae said. “Oh, who is this?” she asked, looking at Eunsang. “Anyeonghaesseyo, I’m Na Mirae. You look familiar.”

 

“Anyeonghaesseyo, I’m Cha Eunsang,” Eunsang replied her greeting.

 

“Ah, Cha Eunsang… She is from the college students we interviewed in Jeju last two weeks,” while Seju answered the question. Finally, he knew this Americano’s real name.

 

“Ahh, jinja? Omo, what a small world to meet you here,” said Mirae.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter