Our fate.

My Miracle.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 : Our fate.

 

The sky was pitch black with a glimpse of shining stars. Jeju’s sea breeze filled up the air between the two acquaintances who were having their late drinks together, unplanned.

 

“Is it okay to have late supper with the Goddess of Korea like this? What if some paparazzi caught us on camera?” asked Kim Tan, taking a sip of his wine.

 

“Is it okay for me to have a drink with this resort’s owner? What if the staffs made some rumors if they saw us?” Sekyung took her sip of the wine, answering the question in her classy way.

 

“You never change, Sekyung ssi,” Kim Tan snorted.

 

“I am always this way,” Sekyung smiled proudly in a kidding way.

 

“And just beautiful as you always have been,” Kim Tan moved his glance to the starry sky.

 

“You’ve grow up to become a charming chaebol too,” she said. “My kind of prince charming that you’ve always talked about.”

 

“But I’ll never be your prince charming,” Kim Tan said with a grief’s tone in his voice. “How’s hyung? Did you take care of him well?”

 

 “He is all fine,” answered Sekyung. “You should come back to Seoul and help him out with the company.”

 

“He wouldn’t want me there.”

 

“Don’t you miss him?” Sekyung looked at the guy whom she knew since in high school. They had histories together. All kind of past together.

 

“He is my hyung,” Kim Tan’s way to say how much he actually missed his brother.

 

“So stop hiding. It’s time to move on, Kim Tan.”

 

“I am moving on,” he answered.

 

“Really?” Sekyung asked in doubt. “Tell me then, what’s your improvement?”

 

Kim Tan moved his glance from the pool to Sekyung beside him. “That last girl you interviewed by the name of Eunsang just now, keep your eyes on her on behalf of me. Because I’m now moving on from you, first. That’s the very first thing to do before I can move on to the next level.”

 

---

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter