The stranger.

My Miracle.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: The stranger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun was slowly setting down while the moon and starts were getting ready to shine the dark sky. A car stopped by the beach near the light house. There was no one around the area since people preferred to enjoy the sunset by the seaside, not by the lighthouse. The man inside the car opened his car’s window before the eyes of him wildly searching for a presence of life nearby the area.

 

“Did he prank me again?” he uttered when he saw no sign of life nearby. “Damn it, hyung,” he cursed his brother who liked to play prank on him. He rolled up the window and about to drive off when suddenly a young lady appeared from the light house, wandering around with eyes kept on checking the empty road with lost expression.

 

Eunsang sighed for nth times already. It had been 30 minutes since she last called Chanyoung. She sighed not because of Chanyoung being late, but she was worried if Chanyoung got lost while searching for her.

 

Such a good friend, Cha Eunsang ssi.

 

Eunsang saw a red car parked nearby her but she knew it wasn’t Chanyoung since Chanyoung would not be able to own such expensive car, well at least for now. Feeling too worried, she decided to ask some help from the stranger in the car who had been keeping an eye on her from just now.

 

Eunsang knocked the glass window of the car before he rolled down the window for her. A warm gaze from the man caught Eunsang’s attention.

 

“Excuse me. I’m a tourist here and I’m lost after taking a stroll from my hotel. I didn’t bring my phone with me and my friend is supposed to pick me here but it had been half an hour since I called him using the public phone. May I borrow your cell phone to call my friend?” she asked, politely, nicely with full of manners.

 

The guy stared at her for a moment. “By any chance, is your friend named Chanyoung?”

 

“Chanyoung? Eotto…” Eunsang cleared ; feeling terrified all of the sudden. Since she was a thrilled horror movie maniac, she was imagining the guy in front of her as a serial killer who might had kill her best friend and came here to kill her too.

 

Oh Cha Eunsang, what an imagination.

 

“You are Eunsang right?” he asked.

 

Eunsang felt like running but the only way to save herself after running was jumping from the cliff to the sea since it was the nearest. “How do…”

 

The guy smiled seeing the stammering Eunsang who was talkative just now. “You called me here. Don’t you remember?” he showed his phone with the call history on screen.

 

Eunsang eyes went wide. “But I called Chanyoung. I was sure enough it was Chanyoung!” she protested. “But did I really dialed the wrong number?” she covered her face with her palms. “Haish Cha Eunsang, you clumsy person.”

 

The guy in the car couldn’t help to laugh slightly seeing Eunsang different attitudes in just 10 minutes show. “What’s your hotel name? Since you called me here, let me send you back,” offered him with a smile on his face.

 

---

 

“Did anyone see Cha Eunsang or know where she is?” asked Chanyoung, as the leader of the tonight event to his co-workers who were busy setting up the place for the event. But he asked not as the leader, but as a concern worried best friend.

 

He had as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter