Lucky

My Miracle.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Lucky.

 

Just like the rest of the students on the trip, Choi Young Do was welcomed to the plane with a warm smile from the air stewardess. Korean Air had the best air-stewardess in the world with their beautiful smiles and manners. He managed to get to his seat number after assist by the air stewardess. And he couldn’t believe with what he just saw.

 

“Excuse me, but is this really my seat?” he asked.

 

The air stewardess double checked his ticket and the seat number. “Yes sir. It is your seat,” she answered with a smile. “If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to call us. Enjoy your flight, sir,” she then excused herself.

 

Young Do thanked the air-stewardess before taking a seat beside the young lady who was sleeping. As every other student was still busy finding and settle in their seats, Young Do chuckled with the thought of the young lady beside him.

 

“Cha Eunsang… you are really something,” he shook his head before suddenly Eunsang landed her head on his shoulder. He was surprised but of course, in a very delightful way. “Fate, what are you trying to do with me huh?” he said, while looking at the peaceful sleeping face.

 

Aww… what a sweet black knight.

 

---

 

It was on the first day of spring, when the flowers started to bloom and the warm sun started to greet everyone. That’s when Choi Young Do’s heart started to bloom into love when a warm smile greeted him at the library. Choi Young Do, the most famous bad boy in college. Everyone in the college knew about him, everyone, well except for Shinhye.

 

It was his usual bored detention routine at the library that evening in the library. Everyone had left for their hometown for the spring break. But he was stuck in the library, alone, after getting into a fight with some students.

 

As he thought he was alone in the library, there was a young lady who was diligently studying. He was laughing at her at first, for studying when it was supposed to be holiday break. Shinhye noticed he had been arranging the books in the library for 2 hours. End up, she greeted him with a smile before helping him to arrange the books so that Young Do could left for his spring break.

 

And that was how our toughest guy in college fell in love. With the kindness of an innocent young lady.

 

---

 

The shake on his shoulder woke him up from his sweet dream.

 

“I’m sorry sir, but we had arrived at Seoul,” the air-stewardess who assisted him earlier greeted him as he opened his eyes.

 

“Oh… thank you,” he said, still trying to stay conscious. Less than a second, he turned to his right after realizing there’s no weight felt on his right’s shoulder. That young lady who had fallen asleep on her black knight’s shoulder was gone. Cha Eun Sang left.

 

“Fate… I think you got me this time,” he shook his head with a smirk on his lips.

 

Meanwhile in the airport…

 

“Yah Cha Eunsang!” Chanyoung called her as she walked out from the arrival gate. “Come along, we are sending you home,” said the charm young man with his father by his side.

 

“Oh, anyeonghaesseyo abeonim,” Eunsang greeted Mr Yoon. “Thank you for the ride. But where is Lee Bona?” asked her, looking around, searching for Chanyoung’s beloved girlfriend.

 

“Lee Bona has her own driver,” Chanyoung said with a smile.

 

“I’m glad she had her own driver. As long as Chanyoung won’t be her driver, it would be fine for me,” Mr Yoon said.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter